West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jon Walters' penalty against us this season was a great example of how to take that type of penalty. Carroll simply got it wrong.

Walters and Tevez do this, not a fan of this technique me self, I wouldn't dare try it!  I'd end up skying it over or doing a Carroll and hitting the keepers legs.

Think Tevez is just shite at taking penalties really. I'm a fan of this type of pen though. Not many 'keepers stay central and if you hit it right, it's pretty much unstoppable.

Never works for on FIFA like.

Jon Walters' penalty against us this season was a great example of how to take that type of penalty. Carroll simply got it wrong.

Walters and Tevez do this, not a fan of this technique me self, I wouldn't dare try it!  I'd end up skying it over or doing a Carroll and hitting the keepers legs.

Think Tevez is just shite at taking penalties really. I'm a fan of this type of pen though. Not many 'keepers stay central and if you hit it right, it's pretty much unstoppable.

Never works for on FIFA like.

:lol:

No matter what way I try to take a pen on there, it doesn't work!

Still funny to laugh at Liverpool (and Carroll himself if that floats your boat) but to me until we invest the money in the first team it doesn't really matter how much we made out of his sale. We could have sold him for thirty-five pence and still done the business we have since then.

Still funny to laugh at Liverpool (and Carroll himself if that floats your boat), but until we invest the money in the first team it doesn't really matter how much we made out of his sale. We could have sold him for thirty-five pence and still done the business we have since then.

I agree. It's still funny that he appears to be shit tbh.

Liverpool have basically spunked £100 million or so on the basis of statistics. Stupid yanks should stick to baseball.

Still funny to laugh at Liverpool (and Carroll himself if that floats your boat), but until we invest the money in the first team it doesn't really matter how much we made out of his sale. We could have sold him for thirty-five pence and still done the business we have since then.

I agree. It's still funny that he appears to be shit tbh.

Liverpool have basically spunked £100 million or so on the basis of statistics. Stupid yank bastards should stick to baseball.

Quite.

Carroll looked pretty poor again today.

Guest bimpy474

Can't understand it. He looked every bit an England starter when he left us.

Dont exactly help him playing in a team without wingers, and when they do bring one on they bring him on for Carroll.

Guest bimpy474

They paid 20m for a winger who don't wing much.  ;)

Aye you would think playing the £20m winger so he can cross for the £35m striker who needs crosses would be common sense, Dogleish knows best though, its why they are below us i would think, his genius like.

Still funny to laugh at Liverpool (and Carroll himself if that floats your boat) but to me until we invest the money in the first team it doesn't really matter how much we made out of his sale. We could have sold him for thirty-five pence and still done the business we have since then.

The important question is though, is Andy really worth 35 pence? That's half a Mars bar at current prices.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The important question is though, is Andy really worth 35 pence? That's half a Mars bar at current prices.

Really puts it into perspective.

Really puts it into perspective.

:lol: