West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just waiting for the "EXCLUSIVE: Liverpool look for Carroll - Heskey swap deal" or better yet "EXCLUSIVE: Newcastle's Shola Ameobi set for Liverpool swap with Andy Carroll"

The swap thing must be true though, I mean SSN can be inaccurate at the best of times but they normally change their tune when it emerges something wasn't true. Have liverpool even denied it? They normally would. Suggests to be that they probably offered him to us a couple of weeks ago, when we were linked to him. The problem is that noone rates him now and his wages will be sky high. What a sorry situation the lad has got himself in. Expect him to move to stoke next year.

Liverpool's Andy Carroll has no regrets about his £35million move to Anfield and is determined to make a success of his career.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/7465059/Carroll-No-Liverpool-regrets

Fair play, I'm sure he is close to getting into his stride, and I'm sure he'll go on and do well. Delighted it's taken him this long already though. :lol:

/apart from more than likely losing a heafty bet that he'd score 10 or more goals this season. Thought that'd be nailed on ffs.

Beggars believe that any website linked to a semi-reputable real-world organisation would bother wasting type on any story involving Ba and Carroll. The idea that we would let a striker that has never stopped scoring for us go to Liverpool in exchange for one that we "forced out" and has since been worse than terrible is beyond lazy journalism.

I know sports writers, especially those that work for Mirror Football, are complete mongs, but even for them it's appalling stuff.