West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andy Carroll listed on Ebay

LIVERPOOL has placed former striker Andy Carroll on the auction site Ebay with a reserve price of 99p.

Manager Kenny Dalglish has listed Carroll under 'Sporting Goods - Football - Other - Novelty Items' and has asked the buyer to collect, given the  freight charges in transporting such an unwieldy unit.

Overseas buyers were considered unlikely to be interested as Carroll has not had his injections.

Assistant manager Steve Clarke said: "Our seller rating has dipped quite a lot after a terrible review from Chelsea, but Torres was in perfect nick when he left here. Parcelforce are fucking shit."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/andy-carroll-listed-on-ebay---201201304828/

• 1 month later...

No problem FM  O0

peter harrison ‏ @agentH058

I hope Andy Carroll gets the reception he deserves on Sunday, great lad that he is.

They have ordered an extra tray of mince n onion in case his agent turns up.

When I represented AC before he was pinched by Mark Curtis, he was always wanting a transfer, graet lad apart from he batters women. Fact

My mate Dek will confirm this!!

He wanted a transfer well before he went to Liverpool, now he is playin crap he wants to come back. Boo hoo lets all cry.

If WHUFC get promoted they will take AC, his agent Curtis is AC agent, Nolan agent, and Sam's agent, lovely and cozy and plenty of money

Grass greener on the other side springs to mind, boo hoo want to come home. W*nka

AC is marked that tight now he has his arms up more times than a Japanese prisoner of war complaining so much. Useless.Two left feet

Is AC worth more than a 12 year old Vauxhall Vectra parked doon the teams on a winters night?

To finish off, Andy Carroll is not loyal and deserves the reception he is going to get, and his mother is a fuckin liar, get Curtis to stick

Andy Carroll left NUFC for money and hates the Toon, I know, believe me, give him a true Geordie welcome.

Guest ThievingMagpie

Fucking love Carroll me but he definitely will never ever live up to the £35,012,000 price tag, he would have probably ended up a decentish centre forward but I doubt he has the skills to be a world class striker simply because he was sold for too much money too early. I could see how he development was going, he had decent control with a pretty shoddy first touch but was good with his feet but could also bang em in with his head. I think if teams worked on not just stupidly trying to ping ball off of his head and instead played it into his feet more often while still occasionally using him to ram goals in with his head he'd be much more tidy. He now has so much pressure on him that there is no way he will be anyway near a decent player. I can see in like 2 years he'll come to some shit championship side.