West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regarding the dive, aye he got stick all game and that but if he had scored we couldn't have complained because at the end of the day, he's paid to scored goals. However, if he had of cheated us out of the game then he could never show his face up here again. No need whatsoever.

All these new angles look remarkably similar to one another

That one is in HD.

Look at Saylor, smug as f*** :lol:

Anyone else delighted to see Saylor on the bench at the match and not watching from a private fucking box.

Taylor loves the club like, just wants to be part of it all, all the time. Great character to have around I reckon.

His touch with his right foot doesn't put the ball far enough in front of him and he can't get to it with his left. He therefore tries to get it again with his right but as he checks his running stride he doesn't move his left leg forward or down and he falls, which looks for all the world like a dive.

I spent all day yday convinced it was a horrible dive; I'll accept now anyone who says it was simply poor ball control and an attempt to defy physics.

Funny as f*** like.

The thing is he starts to dive, thinking that Krul is going to make contact, therefore he doesn't shift the ball past Krul. When Krul pulls back from the challenge, Carroll has moved too far forward and the ball is underneath his feet. When he tries to adjust his feet he fucks it up, losing his balance, he then flops desperately to the floor hoping (imo) for a pen.

That's how I see the incident anyway.

It's actually very clever goalkeeping from Krul. In that situation, there's generally two things that happen, the goalkeeper takes either ball or man, either way the striker goes to ground. The third option of neither almost never happens, so Carroll preempts it, as loads of players start falling before contact. The only problem is when that contact doesn't come, you look very silly indeed.

Great goalkeeping tactic though, especially as more and more players preempt tackles. I think most players now, bearing down on goal when the keeper starts to rush out, their main priority at that point is to get the ball in a position where a keeper trying to claim it will clean them out, which is why so many players go so wide into a position where they clearly can't score but are likely to get clattered.

Goodbye Andy Carroll "10-11 Goal with the Newcastle United FC"

Just watch that video in youtube again.  He is really not the same player anymore. He may be technically improved but the aggressiveness, the attitude, even the face expression...that has to be the worst transfer ever, for the player and the buying club.  Watching back those videos make you wonder what will happen if he didn't leave us.

All are history I know after that dive.  But then I do think it is not a dive, but just losing his balance in a hilarious way.  I can;t believe he is that cuntish to dive against his mother team. That's like raping his own mom.

Just watch that video in youtube again.  He is really not the same player anymore. He may be technically improved but the aggressiveness, the attitude, even the face expression...that has to be the worst transfer ever, for the player and the buying club.  Watching back those videos make you wonder what will happen if he didn't leave us.

All are history I know after that dive.  But then I do think it is not a dive, but just losing his balance in a hilarious way.  I can;t believe he is that cuntish to dive against his mother team. That's like raping his own mom.

Torres to Chelsea makes Carroll look a shrewd bit of business

I'd back Torres to find his best form for Chelsea before I'd back Carroll to find his best form for Liverpool.

I'd back Torres to find his best form for Chelsea before I'd back Carroll to find his best form for Liverpool.

This. I think Torres has been ok for Chelsea in the past few games tbh. Never looks like a £50m player mind, but he's clearly getting some confidence back.

Guest andrew

Chelsea could have done a lot worse than signing cisse, like. Much better than those other jokers torres and drogba (in his current decline and questionable motivation).

Chelsea could have done a lot worse than signing cisse, like. Much better than those other jokers torres and drogba (in his current decline and questionable motivation).

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1d02ioRXI1r88ejho2_500.jpg

Sadly, so would I.

Carroll to LFC has been almost as bad as Shevchenko to Chelsea. That's still the gold standard of bad transfers, IMO.

Sadly, so would I.

Carroll to LFC has been almost as bad as Shevchenko to Chelsea. That's still the gold standard of bad transfers, IMO.

Rebrov to Spurs.

He may be technically improved

The amount of time and touches he takes these days to get the ball under control is staggering. Constantly seems to bobble about in between his legs in directions he least expects it.