Not For Sale

Thespence
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see a lot fo people have covered there arses with this one with the old "he's got no choice but to spend" line. Probably correct ad would probably be correct had we suffered the same situations with any other board.

As long as we spend more than we did when we signed Gooch - i'll be happy.

Incidently the most we've ever spent in the January transfer window is £11m, under Souness.

Thats the most reasonable mark for me, lets see if any of you gimps will have the same reasonable mark.

I enjoyed watching Mike Ashley's forward moving NUFC today. Hope the fat c*** falls under a bus.

;D

i hope he falls over in front of a convoy of bendy buses

useless w*****

Sad and bitter. Aye lets blame mike for our injuries, suspensions and the fact keegan is a pussy cunt who pissed of when he couldn't take the heat.

What the fuck is the point of hating mike ash? Fact is he is our chairman, we have to hpe he invests and thats the end of it.

If he invests where will all you bitter people be?

Sorry for being pedantic but

A) That bit in bold applies as much to Ashley as you apply it to Keegan

B) He is not the Chairman

Does this announcement leave enough time for the fickle boo-boys to suddenly change their banners for today's match to say: "COCKNEY MAFIA IN!"?

What rubbish.

Are you happy?

Yes - 108 (72%)

No - 42 (28%)

:frantic:

108 gullible newcastle Fans found on a day the club loses 1-5

this "debate" has been done in the other thread where you made an idiot of yourself. i suggest you leave it.

im surprised my contribution stood out with Idiots like you posting your drivel.

I enjoyed watching Mike Ashley's forward moving NUFC today. Hope the fat c*** falls under a bus.

;D

useless  w*****

Sad and bitter. Aye lets blame mike for our injuries, suspensions and the fact keegan is a pussy c*** who pissed of when he couldn't take the heat.

What the f*** is the point of hating mike ash? Fact is he is our chairman, we have to hpe he invests and thats the end of it.

Do me a favour.  His shitty little system fucked up, manager was being undermined.. he walked out of principle.

When Mike sacked Allardyce, all this names being branded about who did he try and appoint HARRY REDKNAPP - ambition?  more like clueless.

Wont spend anything out of his own pocket in January, you heard JFK right.. sell before we bring anything in and the keyword 'loans'.

People forget so easily.

I see a lot fo people have covered there arses with this one with the old "he's got no choice but to spend" line. Probably correct ad would probably be correct had we suffered the same situations with any other board.

Incidently the most we've ever spent in the January transfer window is £11m, under Souness.

Thats the most reasonable mark for me, lets see if any of you gimps will have the same reasonable mark.

God... Faye, Babayaro and Boumsong.

Eeeesh.

;D

useless  w*****

Sad and bitter. Aye lets blame mike for our injuries, suspensions and the fact keegan is a pussy c*** who pissed of when he couldn't take the heat.

What the f*** is the point of hating mike ash? Fact is he is our chairman, we have to hpe he invests and thats the end of it.

Sorry for being pedantic but

A) That bit in bold applies as much to Ashley as you apply it to Keegan

B) He is not the Chairman

did I say mike wasn't a pussy? No stop making assumptions please. K thnx bi.

Btw nice pedant, owner,chairman who gives a fuck he has the final say whatever.

Just fed up of keegan getting e-z-mode, coz he iz our king lyke!

Guest black n white

;D

useless  w*****

are you typing this from your padded cell, using a fucking big rubber keyboard

his club, his appointments, his huge shitty mess

;D

useless  w*****

Do me a favour.  His shitty little system f***ed up, manager was being undermined.. he walked out of principle.

When Mike sacked Allardyce, all this names being branded about who did he try and appoint HARRY REDKNAPP - ambition?  more like clueless.

Wont spend anything out of his own pocket in January, you heard JFK right.. sell before we bring anything in and the keyword 'loans'.

People forget so easily.

A system which brought in colo, bassong, guthrie, jonas, aye fucking terrible like. :lol:

Redknapp is hardly a shit manager as well, proven premiership, done a very good job at pompey.

;D

useless  w*****

Sad and bitter. Aye lets blame mike for our injuries, suspensions and the fact keegan is a pussy cunt who pissed of when he couldn't take the heat.

What the fuck is the point of hating mike ash? Fact is he is our chairman, we have to hpe he invests and thats the end of it.

They'll find some reason to moan whatever Ashley does.

;D

useless  w*****

Short memories.

Btw nice pedant, owner,chairman who gives a fuck he has the final say whatever.

Not sure how to respond to text like that I am afraid.

Are you that Katherine Tate character ? "K Thanks Bi" ?? Whats that ?

God... Faye, Babayaro and Boumsong.

Eeeesh.

Horrific isnt it. The only successful wndow we've had is Jan 2003 when we got Woodgate.....who we sold a year later.

;D

useless  w*****

Do me a favour.  His shitty little system f***ed up, manager was being undermined.. he walked out of principle.

People forget so easily.

A system which brought in colo, bassong, guthrie, jonas, aye f***ing terrible like. :lol:

Redknapp is hardly a s*** manager as well, proven premiership, done a very good job at pompey.

Whats the point of a manager if your going to undermine him?  The system doesnt have properly defined roles, so he fucked up.

SBR was undermined in his final year, look how that turned out.

Redknapp..  how popular was that at the time with our fans.  He dont give a fuck about what our supporters want he does what he wants.

Guest black n white

;D

useless  w*****

if he ever becomes competent make sure to let people know

Btw nice pedant, owner,chairman who gives a f*** he has the final say whatever.

Not sure how to respond to text like that I am afraid.

Are you that Katherine Tate character ? "K Thanks Bi" ?? Whats that ?

Fuck off you fucking cunt.

Please ban me.

Please ban me.

What the hell are you on about man

If you dont like Keegan, come on and have a reasoned argument about it. Dont just spout some ridicuoous sentence slagging Keegan off then get all schoochildish about it.

Please ban me.

If you dont like Keegan, come on and have a reasoned argument about it. Dont just spout some ridicuoous sentence slagging Keegan off then get all schoochildish about it.

Come on Robster - you can see the irony in all that, i dont have to edit that post to point out the hypocrisy in that. (Not just aimed at you)

f*** off you f***ing c***.

Please ban me.

Sorry bout the outburst, no excuses like.

Our club is fucked, we just lost 5-1, and I'm so fucking angry. Surprised I ann't turned green yet/ :(

Come on Robster - you can see the irony in all that, i dont have to edit that post to point out the hypocrisy in that. (Not just aimed at you)

Wel I dont know Fredbob. As ever I just get wound up with really childish comments like calling Keegan a pussy cunt etc and just wanted to point out that Ashley is as equally guilty of being called such a thing.

I thought me pointing out that i realised that I was being pedantic would also show that i wasnt deliberately wanted to provoke any kind of argument but SpinS didnt seem to want to have a sensible discussion about it.

Yes I am pro KK, I think you know that but I get wound up at some comments that seem to show him so little respect

Wel I dont know Fredbob. As ever I just get wound up with really childish comments like calling Keegan a pussy c*** etc and just wanted to point out that Ashley is as equally guilty of being called such a thing.

I thought me pointing out that i realised that I was being pedantic would also show that i wasnt deliberately wanted to provoke any kind of argument but SpinS didnt seem to want to have a sensible discussion about it.

Yes I am pro KK, I think you know that but I get wound up at some comments that seem to show him so little respect

Sorry for being a cunt. Going to log off and chill out. Have a reasoned discussion at some point. :(

Sorry for being a cunt. Going to log off and chill out. Have a reasoned discussion at some point. :(

No bother mate. This bloody club is as infruriating as its possible to get and i think we are all wound up after todays game

Wel I dont know Fredbob. As ever I just get wound up with really childish comments like calling Keegan a pussy cunt etc and just wanted to point out that Ashley is as equally guilty of being called such a thing.

Fair do's, in all this i think its obvious that im backing Ashley, ive put sentimentality aside and i think its shame that any dig aimed at Keegan has been dragged out and torn to bits, id be surpirsed to see a post which has provoked a mass Keegan Ashley debate by the insult of Keegan, it rarely happens, however feelings are raw at the moment so i suppose i should accept it for a while.

They wont be tolerated for long mind. ;)

Fair do's, in all this i think its obvious that im backing Ashley, ive put sentimentality aside and i think its shame that any dig aimed at Keegan has been dragged out and torn to bits, id be surpirsed to see a post which has provoked a mass Keegan Ashley debate by the insult of Keegan, it rarely happens, however feelings are raw at the moment so i suppose i should accept it for a while.

:thup:

Keegan's name really should be consigned to history now and I have basically tried to forget about it and focus on the present and the future. The sentimental side of me will always rise to the fore however if I feel Keegan is being overly disrespected - I just cant help it.

But for now, I am pinning my hopes on todays Ashley statement that the club can push on.

:thup:

Keegan's name really should be consigned to history now and I have basically tried to forget about it and focus on the present and the future. The sentimental side of me will always rise to the fore however if I feel Keegan is being overly disrespected - I just cant help it.

But for now, I am pinning my hopes on todays Ashley statement that the club can push on.

It is like pinning your hopes on a Balloon in my opinion.......you will be deflated.