Newcastle United 1 - 5 Liverpool - 28/12/08 - Post rape reaction from page 19

Dave

Its probably already been said but Liverpools support today was some of the worst ever heard from a side top of the league.

Not a peep for the first 20 minutes.

They have been spoilt.

They also came armed with the worst chant in football - "We shall not be moved"

Guest Howaythetoon

Its probably already been said but Liverpools support today was some of the worst ever heard from a side top of the league.

They have been spoilt.

They also came armed with the worst chant in football - "We shall not be moved"

I know. Mind I didn't like our feed the scousers shite which admittedly only got aired once I think and didn't last very long, in fact most of the singing and chanting was about the Toon which was great. Hope Sir Bobby enjoyed the reception he got and the chanting.

i thought nicky butt was subbed because he was shite, turns out he's got a hamstring injury

Thank fuck for that.

I think I'd have preferred it if JFK had realised he was complete toss.

Me too.

Watching the game today I actually said to my dad that I don't care about being weak in full back areas, needing cover elsewhere - we need to spend every penny we have sorting out the centre of midfield. Can't see us ever competing at a better level unless something is done.

aye, defence will get slated & rightly so but our CM was an utter embarrassment the day like

Guest Heneage

Ah well never easy with our injuries at least it's done with pointless moaning. Mind you there are some truly shocking fans that log on here I support my team from minute 1 if players play poorly I encorage not discourage but here there's some that really debatable fans and need to look up the word. They would be those on Liverpools side saying 5 wasn't enough

What do you even mean by that? The fans were superb at the game, why shouldn't they be allowed to complain after it has finished?

That post is nonsensical, I can barely read it. Why the f*** shouldn't people be allowed to tear apart an awful performance? The players got our full support whilst they were on the pitch, are we supposed to pretend they played well after the game has finished? We all hope they do better in the future, does that mean we should ignore what we've just watched?

Just for the record I wasn't agreeing with Nixon there, was just pointing out what I thought he was trying to say.

Thank you for at least reading it, shame Mowen couldn't.

My point  to reiterate is that a lot of the fans ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, are huge doom mongers, that seem to revel in mis fortune of the club they claim to love. Every game nigh on bar the promoted teams is seen as a loss or maybe a draw. No positivity. Assumptions made about our activity in January its really quite sad.

As I was saying, I support my team because that's what I am, I'm not a Newcastle Detractor, I'm a Newcastle Supporter. Yes there are times I am hugely frustrated with decisions and performance, and there are player ala Nicky Butt I would prefer not to be in the starting XI, but for the time being he is all we have, now you can go into the Should of would of could of, if we'd got Modric etc, but it will do no favours whatsoever its been and gone, all we can do now is look forward to Hull in the cup and on the larger scale the January window of which I'm 99% sure MA and all those around him have established we need to strengthen.

If you want to blame anyone blame the idiots with banners who not only made us laughing stocks to every other club in the league, but also scared off Tony Jiminez, who had been highly important in the signing of arguably two of our best foreign imports (Colocinni, Jonas) in the last 10 years.

Been a long time since I've seen us get dicked like that. Probably already been said but if they'd taken all of their chances then they could have had 12 or 13. An absolute bot-roasting of epic proportions.  :blush:

They have been spoilt.

I wasn't really arsed about the liverpool fans more the point that Mike and his bitches have left us with a shagged sqaud.

Total humping for 90 minutes.  The gutless wonders should give thier weeks wages to some local children's (or Sir Bobby's) charity after that.

Given - 9

Butt - 0

The Rest - 2

Incapable of controlling the ball - yes, we were playing the current league leaders, but an alleged professional outfit should be more capable of actually keeping possession and actually closing down and tackling the opposition when they had it.  Gerrard must have had the easiest 90 minutes of  his season / career.  How many teams or managers would have allowed the most influential player on the field twenty yards of space at all times.  Only Newcastle and Kinnear.

Ah well never easy with our injuries at least it's done with pointless moaning. Mind you there are some truly shocking fans that log on here I support my team from minute 1 if players play poorly I encorage not discourage but here there's some that really debatable fans and need to look up the word. They would be those on Liverpools side saying 5 wasn't enough

What do you even mean by that? The fans were superb at the game, why shouldn't they be allowed to complain after it has finished?

That post is nonsensical, I can barely read it. Why the f*** shouldn't people be allowed to tear apart an awful performance? The players got our full support whilst they were on the pitch, are we supposed to pretend they played well after the game has finished? We all hope they do better in the future, does that mean we should ignore what we've just watched?

Just for the record I wasn't agreeing with Nixon there, was just pointing out what I thought he was trying to say.

My point  to reiterate is that a lot of the fans ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, are huge doom mongers, that seem to revel in mis fortune of the club they claim to love. Every game nigh on bar the promoted teams is seen as a loss or maybe a draw. No positivity. Assumptions made about our activity in January its really quite sad.

As I was saying, I support my team because that's what I am, I'm not a Newcastle Detractor, I'm a Newcastle Supporter. Yes there are times I am hugely frustrated with decisions and performance, and there are player ala Nicky Butt I would prefer not to be in the starting XI, but for the time being he is all we have, now you can go into the Should of would of could of, if we'd got Modric etc, but it will do no favours whatsoever its been and gone, all we can do now is look forward to Hull in the cup and on the larger scale the January window of which I'm 99% sure MA and all those around him have established we need to strengthen.

If you want to blame anyone blame the idiots with banners who not only made us laughing stocks to every other club in the league, but also scared off Tony Jiminez, who had been highly important in the signing of arguably two of our best foreign imports (Colocinni, Jonas) in the last 10 years.

Blame the people with banners for the position we're in? OK :lol:

Guest Heneage

Blame the people with banners for the position we're in? OK :lol:

Howay then, tell me what those people achieved, enlighten me.

Guest Heneage

Didn't say they achieved anything. They also didn't f*** the club up and force us to perform s**** :lol:

And at what point did I say they did that?

Didn't say they achieved anything. They also didn't f*** the club up and force us to perform s**** :lol:

And at what point did I say they did that?

"If you want to blame anyone blame the idiots with banners who not only made us laughing stocks to every other club in the league"

Yep, they made us a laughing stock, let's blame them. I'm more embarrassed about our set piece defending.