Butt 9

Guthrie 9

N'Zogia 9

Duff 9

Owen 9

Ameobi 9

Geremi 9

Lua-Lua 9

NEWCASTLE!!! NEWCASTLE!!! It's just a loose for god's sake! It's not the relegation some want to make out of this!

say all that when you start paying money to witness shuch tripe

Anyone surprised?

Not really.

But was maybe surprised by the score and surrender.

I thought 1-2, and didn't expect poor Given to play King Canute, thats for ***** sure !

Guest The German

Given 9

Edgar 9

Taylor 9

Coloccini 9

Enrique 9

Jonas 9

Butt 9

Guthrie 9

N'Zogia 9

Duff 9

Owen 9

Ameobi 9

Geremi 9

Lua-Lua 9

NEWCASTLE!!! NEWCASTLE!!! It's just a loose for god's sake! It's not the relegation some want to make out of this!

say all that when you start paying money to witness shuch tripe

No problem!

Sack the fucking lot of them with the exception of Shay Given, the only player at this club I have an ounce of respect for. Well done the fans for sticking with the shower of shite and showing LFC fans how to support your team, our lot got cheered after conceding a 5th, they got booed off at home in a game they went top of the table. Very proud of the fans.

I heard a few rounds of "there's only one Bobby Robson" going, and loud too. Sorry he had to witness our performance though.

Sack the f***ing lot of them with the exception of Shay Given, the only player at this club I have an ounce of respect for. Well done the fans for sticking with the shower of s**** and showing LFC fans how to support your team, our lot got cheered after conceding a 5th, they got booed off at home in a game they went top of the table. Very proud of the fans.

I heard a few rounds of "there's only one Bobby Robson" going, and loud too. Sorry he had to witness our performance though.

I doubt Sir Bob would have wanted to witness that.

When we were stuffed 2-6 by Man U, it wasn't as comprehensive as this.

The scoreline flattered the gloryhunters that day - the scouse gits deserved 1-5 and more.

Oh and our disallowed goal yet again a toal fk up, was never ever offside..

Liverpool had one disallowed as well tbf.

yeah late on but ours would have made it 1-1 and it was a very quick responce by us, things like that can change games.

Been mentioned a few times their defense totally stopped playing, Duff wouldn't have had enough time to take a touch then pass it with ease along the ground.

Guest Howaythetoon

Sack the f***ing lot of them with the exception of Shay Given, the only player at this club I have an ounce of respect for. Well done the fans for sticking with the shower of s**** and showing LFC fans how to support your team, our lot got cheered after conceding a 5th, they got booed off at home in a game they went top of the table. Very proud of the fans.

The fans I thought were brilliant, every time they scored we cheered our team and every time they tried to cheer on their own side we drowned them out. No booing during the game or mass walkouts, just lots of support if not for the shower of shite on the pitch then the badge.

im about ready to let zog go for 10 mill plus! of course we will have to replace him before we sell! think we can find something for less money who is as good....and he wants to leave anyway!

maybe we could get 4 mill extra availiable if we sold him!

problem is at least 6-7 players has to leave.....geremi, cacapa, viduka, smith, duff, ameobi, butt, etc.

The fans I thought were brilliant, every time they scored we cheered our team and every time they tried to cheer on their own side we drowned them out. No booing during the game or mass walkouts, just lots of support if not for the shower of shite on the pitch then the badge.

Best part of the game was when 'You'll never walk alone' got booed to fuck. Brilliant.

Guest firetotheworks

Havent seen the match but I was gutted when I saw half of this title being Newcastle 1 - Liv..  only to click on it and have the score revealed. I expected a raping to be honest like. Taylor and Edgar being the main reason for that. With our first choice defence I think we'd have lost but not as bad as this. Was Beye and Bassong being out really apparent?

Havent seen the match but I was gutted when I saw half of this title being Newcastle 1 - Liv..  only to click on it and have the score revealed. I expected a raping to be honest like. Taylor and Edgar being the main reason for that. With our first choice defence I think we'd have lost but not as bad as this. Was Beye and Bassong being out really apparent?

The defence was non-existant.

My voice is fucked.

There fans are an utter disgrace.  Top of the league, 5 nil up and yet the loudest I heard was after they scored the 3rd.  

Sorry to say, but these self confessed 'best fans in the land' should be ashamed.  Often we get branded with the 'best fans in the land' title, but these fuckers should be shot - I heard more noise from the 12 Blackburn fans that turned up when we played them.

Very good atmosphere after there 4th went in where I was sat.  Everyone being proud about our club even after a right tonking.  The stewards even managed to crack a smile and not decide to hit people this week.

As for the performance.  

Fuck it.  Expected to get whalloped and we did.

Its mad that we lose two players in defence, and a very stable back four turns into a very 'what the hell is going on' back four.

Guest Howaythetoon

My voice is f***ed.

There fans are an utter disgrace.  Top of the league, 5 nil up and yet the loudest I heard was after they scored the 3rd. 

Sorry to say, but these self confessed 'best fans in the land' should be ashamed.  Often we get branded with the 'best fans in the land' title, but these fuckers should be shot - I heard more noise from the 12 Blackburn fans that turned up when we played them.

Very good atmosphere after there 4th went in where I was sat.  Everyone being proud about our club even after a right tonking.  The stewards even managed to crack a smile and not decide to hit people this week.

As for the performance. 

f*** it.  Expected to get whalloped and we did.

Its mad that we lose two players in defence, and a very stable back four turns into a very 'what the hell is going on' back four.

Aye, they were very disappointing. Having said that whenever they did try and get something of their own going we responded, drowned them out and simply wouldn't let them. That's how it should be all the time. I was very proud of wor lot today, it would have been easy for us to have just giving up like our team and left or sat silent, but we didn't and its times like these that remind me we do have a fantastic support and can get behind our team. Sadly it seems to happen more often when we're being thrashed. Give us something to really shout about and we'd raise the roof.

i thought nicky butt was subbed because he was shite, turns out he's got a hamstring injury

Thank fuck for that.

I think I'd have preferred it if JFK had realised he was complete toss.

Me too.

Guest Howaythetoon

i thought nicky butt was subbed because he was s****, turns out he's got a hamstring injury

Thank f*** for that.

I'd prefer that and for him to be injured too. Actually I don't. Just pissed off.

i thought nicky butt was subbed because he was shite, turns out he's got a hamstring injury

Thank fuck for that.

Me too.

Watching the game today I actually said to my dad that I don't care about being weak in full back areas, needing cover elsewhere - we need to spend every penny we have sorting out the centre of midfield. Can't see us ever competing at a better level unless something is done.

i thought nicky butt was subbed because he was s****, turns out he's got a hamstring injury

Thank f*** for that.

JFK - 'We lost a lot of influence as well when we lost Nicky Butt again today'

Thank f*** for that.

JFK - 'We lost a lot of influence as well when we lost Nicky Butt again today'

Fuck off!

Given 10 - Enough said

Edgar 6 - Tried, good goal nearly had two, sadly not PL standard

Coloccini -4 - Unsettled to say the least without his usual partner

Taylor -10 - Just fuck off you're shite

Enrique 1 - Woeful

Gutierrez 4 - Worst game in a Newcastle shirt, passing was terrible today

Butt - Same as Taylor

Guthrie 6 - Our best player again, only one with any creativity out of the starting 11

N'Zogbia 5 - No end product

Duff 4 - See N'Zogbia

Owen 4 - No service

Subs:

Ameobi 3 - Did nothing

Geremi 6 - If he doesn't start over Butt from now on it's a tragedy

Lua Lua 6 - Did more with one cross than Duff, N'Zogbia and Jonas did the entire game.