The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Stoke are f***ed. Big time.

They'll not get back out of the bottom 3 now imo.

I have a very worrying feeling they'll stay up  :undecided:

They're fighting amongst themselves, losing games, picking up injuries and suspensions, already in the bottom 3 and struggle to score regularly. That's a dogshit combination.

They'll go down with WBA and another.

Dead right

Anyone watching Man Utd vs Boro?

0-0 at the moment and Man Utd are awful.

Just starting watching now. Heard that Ronaldo and Pogatez (sp?) were fighting in the tunnel at half time after Pogatetz tried to strangle Ronaldo in the 1st half!

I've only watched the second half but Ronaldo was running down the line, seen Pogatez running at him and over hit the ball so he couldn't be tackled.

Ronaldo could have had 5 goals in the first half, it was all one way traffic...

Just makes me think tho, Mboro and scumderland go down narrowly 1-0 against Manure recently, and we got a draw there. Man U just dont seem to be hitting the net like Chelsea n Liverpool, but are still up there.

when was the last time man u conceded a goal in the league? They're having a bloody good run, i reckon.

Against Arsenal on November 8.

Fucking hell :kasper:

Am I right thinking that we were the last team to get a point from Old Trafford in the league?

when was the last time man u conceded a goal in the league? They're having a bloody good run, i reckon.

Against Arsenal on November 8.

f***ing hell :kasper:

Am I right thinking that we were the last team to get a point from Old Trafford in the league?

aye

edit....err sorry towelie, didn't realise it was you mate...aye we gained that point around about the time you were stalking some poor young unobtainable girl who had to flee to spain to escape your drool

Guest quklaani

He did nothing today, in fact I was considering making a joke about being relieved that he didn't do anything worthy of a red card for once.

That violent little scrote grabbed him by the throat, threw him to the ground and got away with it.  Ronaldo tried to take it up with the ref, who clearly missed it or is a cretin, and got nothing.  So he took it up with the prat in question.  As far as I'm aware shouting at someone for being a c*** isn't against the rules of football.  f***ing sick of those smoggy bastards showing up, kicking him all over the place, and then whinging endlessly about his "theatrics."  Ronaldo's a git sure, but he's right to be aggrieved at stuff like that.

edit: Oh and the reason Ronaldo's gotten away with it of late, is the same reason 9/10 off the ball incidents don't get dealt with later, regardless of who's involved.  The FA don't like to undermine the refs unless they really have to, it's not a "bias" (except with certain english national team captains I'd wager) issue, its just covering their arses.

He did nothing today, in fact I was considering making a joke about being relieved that he didn't do anything worthy of a red card for once.

That violent little scrote grabbed him by the throat, threw him to the ground and got away with it.  Ronaldo tried to take it up with the ref, who clearly missed it or is a cretin, and got nothing.  So he took it up with the prat in question.  As far as I'm aware shouting at someone for being a c*** isn't against the rules of football.  f***ing sick of those smoggy bastards showing up, kicking him all over the place, and then whinging endlessly about his "theatrics."  Ronaldo's a git sure, but he's right to be aggrieved at stuff like that.

edit: Oh and the reason Ronaldo's gotten away with it of late, is the same reason 9/10 off the ball incidents don't get dealt with later, regardless of who's involved.  The FA don't like to undermine the refs unless they really have to, it's not a "bias" (except with certain english national team captains I'd wager) issue, its just covering their arses.

Boy who cried wolf.

Ronaldo is an absolute twat. He's an embarrassment that deserves far more than this one decision to go against him.

Boy who cried wolf.

Ronaldo is an absolute twat. He's an embarrassment that deserves far more than this one decision to go against him.

:thup:

Guest toonlass

Ronaldo is never going to get any sympathy from fans of any club other than Manure. He is an odious, cheating, diving, theatrical, plastic, whining twat! Other than that he is ok like.

Guest toonlass

Ronaldo is never going to get any sympathy from fans of any club other than Manure. He is an odious, cheating, diving, theatrical, plastic, whining twat! Other than that he is ok like.

Indeed, I wish he was our odious, cheating, diving, theatrical, plastic, whining twat.

Totally agree but hey ho.