The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Anyone know if the Milan derby is being shown on Sky? I can't find it anywhere but thought I better ask.

It's on BBC Three.

Delighted by today. 3rd goal perhaps gave a more comfortable reflection on the game than what was accurate, but I don't have a clue where MON is coming from when he says Villa were the far superior team.

Also delighted by what was for once a kind draw, and a superb chance to reach the semis.

Delighted by today. 3rd goal perhaps gave a more comfortable reflection on the game than what was accurate, but I don't have a clue where MON is coming from when he says Villa were the far superior team.

Also delighted by what was for once a kind draw, and a superb chance to reach the semis.

Surprising that Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal were kept apart. :nope:

Guest Heneage

Shocking miss from Bendtner, made only worse by his "I'm a top striker" comments. At times I admire his confidence, others I bemoan his arrogance.

Croatian movie directors will want to hire Eduardo at once! what a t***

Why is that?

Out for a year, first game and the first thing he does is to dive his way to a penalty in a 2-0 game at home against Cardiff, nice touch

arsenal player quite amuse you... eh? :lol:

Croatian movie directors will want to hire Eduardo at once! what a t***

Why is that?

Out for a year, first game and the first thing he does is to dive his way to a penalty in a 2-0 game at home against Cardiff, nice touch

Thought he was class for a player who's back from the injury he had, actually happy to see him score.

I dont even know what made me angry  :kinnear:

Still, its a sad thing in todays football.

Diving has always existed in football. It's hardly a new thing. The only difference is that we can re-watch the same dive over and over from loads of different angles.

Nothing wrong with making the most of the situation.  It's part of the game.

If one of our players did it to win a penalty I wouldn't be calling hime a twat, I'd be saying nice one.

Even if that was true, there would still be no need to roll around the floor feigning agony even once the pen was already given.

You'd think a guy who had his leg chopped in two would have gained some perspective on feigning injury though.

Honestly that is nonsense. The man is just trying to win a penalty for his team, the way most players of every nationality and football culture attempt to. I don't think he should have to alter his game because Martin Taylor tried to seperate his foot from his leg.