The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I just wish people could tell it like it is/was. The fact that Shearer will be most peoples pick for player of the season in 04-05 says it all

Been said already but no one at any point was saying that. In that particular game he was absolutely class is all. I could return the question: why can't you call it like it is, instead of apparently painting all the games he played in his final 2 seasons with your same brush?

I just wish people could tell it like it is/was. The fact that Shearer will be most peoples pick for player of the season in 04-05 says it all

Been said already but no one at any point was saying that. In that particular game he was absolutely class is all. I could return the question: why can't you call it like it is, instead of apparently painting all the games he played in his final 2 seasons with your same brush?

I honestly thought he was poor in that game

He wasn't good in a footballing sense, however he did completely unsettle the Arsenal defence. Should have been sent off too.

He wasn't good in a footballing sense, however he did completely unsettle the Arsenal defence. Should have been sent off too.

so you're in agreement that he didn't have a stormer

He did what he had to do and set up the goal, unsettled their side... maybe he didn't score 4 goals but it certainly wasn't a performance that warranted criticism quite the opposite.

Not a stormer but I did think he had a good game.

Why exactly do Liverpool so strongly not want to play on the 20th anniversary?

Always the same with them, asking for attention. Why throw a fit over this just because they can? Plus you'd think they'd love to play on the anniversary would be a good way to commemorate life going on and how they are still strong... plus they could go mental with 10 minutes silence or something.

Just messing up the schedule for everyone just for the sake or it.

Guest Phil K

Excuse us laughing our cocks off, Shay, Bellamy....

I'll celebrate if Aalborg give you lot the result you so thoroughly deserve - 3-0