The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

No appeal. Harsh as fuck. :laugh:

never understood why they do that in europe & international tournaments. is it really so hard to say the ref got it wrong? for instance, when blanc missed the world cup final cos Bilic did that over the top dive, just stupid that he wasnt allowed to play.

The yellow card suspension thing is bollocks too.

f***ing sickens me that players like Fletcher get to CL finals and players like Shearer didnt. Fletcher is a journey man getting to finals with the aid of world class players around him, glad he isnt getting to this one, as harsh as it sounds.

He was s*** and laughed at a few years ago but there's a reason that Fergie includes him in the starting eleven over players like Scholes and Anderson. And it's not because he feels like the other players need a rest.

Fletcher's a quality little player. Very under-rated. Newcastle fan as well.

Hopefully he'll get it overturned! surely it should be!

Fucking pathetic if not (which I suspect they probably won't).

Commentator man said there ain't nothing such a thing in the champeeens league.

Yeah heard that. Hopefully just talking speculatively.

Fair Play and all that my arse, funny how fifa or uefa don't seem to have the first clue about what is fair. They can review video to dish out suspensions for violent conduct, do it here too.

Guest Joe90

No surprise. Spend over a hundred million on other teams best players and you win stuff.  :rolleyes: Sad that a great footballing team are detested so much due to them not only being bad losers but such obnoxious winners.

f***ing sickens me that players like Fletcher get to CL finals and players like Shearer didnt. Fletcher is a journey man getting to finals with the aid of world class players around him, glad he isnt getting to this one, as harsh as it sounds.

He was s*** and laughed at a few years ago but there's a reason that Fergie includes him in the starting eleven over players like Scholes and Anderson. And it's not because he feels like the other players need a rest.

His performance against Inter away earlier this season was outstanding, one of the best of any Manchester player this season.

Can they appeal for that?

Who gives a fuck?

Sorry for asking like, read the thread title you tit

Yeah you a Man u fan?

Then I ask again who gives a fuck mong boy

Should it matter?  :rolleyes:

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah you a Man u fan?

Should it matter  :rolleyes:

Yeah tbh it should

You're a grade A tosser anyway so I don't expect any better from you

His performance against Inter away earlier this season was outstanding, one of the best of any Manchester player this season.

He was sublime as well on CM 01/02.

Oh well, it's harsh because it was the wrong decision but he's already got one winner's medal. The vast majority of players never even get close to playing in Europe.

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah you a Man u fan?

Other people asked exactly the same thing in the thread, so i guess people do you imbecile.

Who gives a fuck?

Yeah you a Man u fan?

Should it matter  :rolleyes:

Yeah tbh it should

You're a grade A tosser anyway so I don't expect any better from you

:lol:

So you have to support whatever team is involved to be able to have an opinion? How about just wanting something to be fair?

Don't bother answering... I'm not a fan of your opinion so I don't give a toss.

BONTEMPI on the rags again I see

No just very pissed and crying looking at the league table

Man the fuck up.

:lol: Midds playing the role of Sergeant Hartman.