The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I'm imagining some poor Dutch fella with a sweat on frantically phoning round Premiership clubs from an office at the Amsterdam Arena being told "Thanks, but no thanks, already made plans"

After about 12 teams crossed out on his list was Sunderland

So, how many people are watching North Korea vs Iran on Eurosport?

I wonder if relevant dignitaries are at the match? If so, there is a definite '2 birds with 1 stone' opportunity for the US.

YEAAAAAHHH BABYYYYYY!

FINLAND - LIECHTENSTEIN

Must win for us if we want to keep our chances alive for the Russia game on Wednesday. This is just a practice round really. Wednesday is the real deal with stadium packed and noise going through the roof! :smug:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6687/tifo2uq1.jpg

COMEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Finland is like, the most boring country in the world and they have maybe 2-3 pretty women.  :razz:

Aren't you from fucking NORWAY??? :lol:

Stop sitting on that oil money and build some new roads ffs. Your roads are from the middle ages.........

Guest foreverer

Estonia vs Equatorial Guinea tonight aswell. Following Newcastle and Estonia, i don't see many wins tbh.

Anyone else on here feel really confident of Englands chances next year? We have a manager who is not afraid to drop big name players if they're not playing well, can get a team to grind out results and most importantly is turning games that we used to draw into wins. Granted, it's not the toughest group we've ever been in but these semi-pro national teams are the ones that used to give us the most problems.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I live in Norway and the roads sucks, but the women are pretty much the best around ;D

I want to meet this 'Roads' woman you speak of!

Guest Heneage

Italy V Northern Ireland in Bari. BBC three tonight.

what time's that kick-off? shame Maldini's decided not to play.

8 o'clock I think.