The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Albania just equalised against Portugal :lol:

Only 32 played though

Lorik Cana is their only good player.

Daft statement. Bogdani has played in Serie A with varying degrees of success.

Bogdani is an abomination of a footballer ffs

Guest Heneage

Only 32 played though

Bogdani is an abomination of a footballer ffs

Scored at an average to good level for most of the clubs he's played at, they have a few decent borderline good players.

Argentina playing a 3-3-3-1 formation. If you put the clubs' names in where those front 7 are playing, it looks like....

--------Real Madrid----------------------------------Liverpool-----------------------Newcastle--------------------------

--------Barcelona----------------------------------Estudiantes------------------At.Madrid----------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Manchester United--------------------------------------------------------

:lol:

What happend between Ukraine and Croatia?, and also when and who do Scotland play next, would be good to see them go through, Norway drew today and have not won any of their first set of games in the group.

Argentina playing a 3-3-3-1 formation. If you put the clubs' names in where those front 7 are playing, it looks like....

--------Real Madrid----------------------------------Liverpool-----------------------Newcastle--------------------------

--------Barcelona----------------------------------Estudiantes------------------At.Madrid----------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Manchester United--------------------------------------------------------

:lol:

Field is still in shite after the Oasis gig a few weeks back ;D

Only 32 played though

Denmark beats Sweden 1-0 thanks to Tommy Kahlenberg.

Sweden had 16-3 when it came to shots on target, most unworthy win I've ever seen. Källströms penalty was horrible and then Ibra and Larsson missing sitters. Looks like we're going to miss out on a big tournament for the first time since 1998. Christian Poulsen was fantastic though... I'll be going to Copenhagen for the reverse fixture in October.

Guest Heneage

Was it Denmark Sweden a couple of years ago where they purposefully drew?

Aye.

And it was us that had the daft fan run on.

Was it Denmark Sweden a couple of years ago where they purposefully drew?

Might have been the case, but I think it was more of a case where the game played out in a manner that allowed it to happen. Very hard to play 2-2 on demand, which was what happend. We equalised in the 90th minute and Italy went out!

Only 32 played though

Denmark beats Sweden 1-0 thanks to Tommy Kahlenberg.

Sweden had 16-3 when it came to shots on target, most unworthy win I've ever seen. Källströms penalty was horrible and then Ibra and Larsson missing sitters. Looks like we're going to miss out on a big tournament for the first time since 1998. Christian Poulsen was fantastic though... I'll be going to Copenhagen for the reverse fixture in October.

Quelle surprise :rolleyes:

Guest palnese

Anyone seen the Argentina game last night?

Think Jonas was starting that game.

Yep, he was. Though I didn't see the game.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Watched extended highlights this morning. He was fantastic, set up the only goal, hit the post twice and got a standing ovation when brought off with 5 to go!

Only kidding just an extention of what he did for us. Huffed and puffed a lot, work well forwards and backwards, whilst being difficult to disposses. Other than that, no significant contribution

Watched extended highlights this morning. He was fantastic, set up the only goal, hit the post twice and got a standing ovation when brought off with 5 to go!

Only kidding just an extention of what he did for us. Huffed and puffed a lot, work well forwards and backwards, whilst being difficult to disposses. Other than that, no significant contribution

To be fair that entire Argentina team looked lost last night, took a goal from a set piece for them to struggle to a win.

The whole Argentinian team was crap though.  :undecided:

Phewwww...we went 0-1 down against Liechtenstein after 13 mins :lol:

Didn't get the winner until 71st min. Was pretty painful but atleast we now have something to play for against Russia on Wednesday.