Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Crap player in my eyes.

Refused to play for the reserves as well as i thought he should be in the first team :|

I've heard people say "give him a chance, he hasn't had one"

Yes he has, but when he has been on the pitch he has looked f***ing s**** so why put him back on the field for us?

Based on what, why does he deserve a chance?

Xisco was sent off while playing for the reserves so I'm not sure that he refused to play.

Guest prestonj1989

Did he get any game time in before his latest setback?

He came off the bench in the second half last week. I think he also won a penalty when he came on two weeks ago.

Crap player in my eyes.

Refused to play for the reserves as well as i thought he should be in the first team :|

Yes he has, but when he has been on the pitch he has looked f***ing s**** so why put him back on the field for us?

Not true.

Since?

Crap player in my eyes.

Xisco was sent off while playing for the reserves so I'm not sure that he refused to play.

Nowt to do with his sending off on mackemland, not sure why you thought of that?

Under Joe Kinnear he refused to play for the reserves. Fact.

I think it was in the chronicle a few years back when JFK was here.

There were quotes from both Kinnear and from Xisco as to why he didn't want to play for the reserves.

As for a link? We were talking 3 years ago here so fuck na's where i could find that. :mackems:

Guest TrueToon
XISCO last night lifted the lid on his Newcastle nightmare and insisted: Relegation was not my fault.

The Spaniard's controversial £5.8million switch from Deportivo La Coruna last September is seen as the start of the Toon's dismal decline into the Championship.

Not only did it signal the end for Kevin Keegan but he has cost a whopping £1.13m for each of his seven appearances to brutally illustrate what a mess ex-director of football Dennis Wise made at St James' Park.

Xisco's time on Tyneside has been a disaster from the start and it got even worse when Joe Kinnear took up the managerial reins after Keegan's shock exit.

Last season will go down as the worst of Xisco's career but the striker cannot wait to show what he is all about in tomorrow night's European Under-21 Championship clash with England.

Xisco, 22, who bagged £50,000 a week but scored only once for the Toon, said: "This last year has been hard, very hard. I never thought my first Premier League season would be like this.

"In the beginning I played three or four games for the first manager, but then it all changed.

"I went two months without playing and then had my toe injury for 2½-months - then relegation. It was all very hard. It was a new experience and you have to learn from it.

"Now I want to focus on this tournament and forget everything that happened last season.

"When I signed from Coruna I thought I knew what Newcastle was - an historic team with great fans, players and a lot of money.

"But there were many problems. First it was like a small snowball, then the problems rolled and rolled, got bigger and bigger and then when it was time to wake up it was too late. We did not have time to recover."

Wise's decision to sign Xisco over Keegan's head forced the Toon legend out of Tyneside.

Xisco admitted: "I knew that Keegan was not the one who wanted to sign me.

"We never spoke much. I would say hello, that was about it. At that moment I thought the decision was right - but you can't see what is going to happen in the future."

If Xisco thought times were tough following Keegan's exit, that was nothing compared to the chaos caused by Kinnear's shambolic reign.

He raged: "When Kinnear came, there was nothing for me.

Advertisement

"On that first Monday, I knew I would not be playing on the Saturday.

"For players, when you train well you expect a chance. But I got nothing.

"He never said you have trained well, or you have trained badly, or you have to be like this or that. Never.

"I was very angry. For a player the most important thing is respect. At that moment I felt that they didn't care if I trained well or trained badly.

"It improved at the start when Alan Shearer came in but I understood his situation. He had to use players who had played all season.

"I now have to wait for a call to see if they want me there next season or if they want me to go on loan.

"It has been a difficult season and I don't want to repeat it. I cannot afford another year like it. I need to play."

Xisco came on as a sub in Spain's 0-0 draw with Germany on Monday night but is desperate to have a crack at Stuart Pearce's men.

He said: "I was happy when I found out we were facing England. I do not have to prove anything to people in Spain. I just have to show the Newcastle fans what I can do."

Published: 17 Jun 2009

Sounds to me like he has been frozen out.When you are foreign you don't have the confidence 9 times out of ten to march and knock on the managers door like best did for example.I wanted him to do well here..Very wierd situation if you ask me

There were quotes from both Kinnear and from Xisco as to why he didn't want to play for the reserves.

As for a link? We were talking 3 years ago here so f*** na's where i could find that. :mackems:

Well, no. It was 2 years ago. You're making this all up, btw.

As for a link? We were talking 3 years ago here so f*** na's where i could find that. :mackems:

A few (figure of speech) years ago when actually it was 2 years ago.

Looks like you're right, there is my argument fucked. I was totally making it up.

Well done for catching me out on making all that up.

You can't provide any evidence whatsoever to substantiate a pretty damning statement.

He turned out for the reserves on several occasions in early - mid 2009, so you're clearly either repeating somat you heard next to the dart board, or you've simply pulled it out of the air.

When did i say i could provide evidence?

I said i'd read it at the time, which i did. Why would i make it up exactly? ???

Quotes were from JFK and Xisco (who like i said was saying why he refused to play).

Obviously you have chose to think i'm making it up (for some reason :idiot2: ), so that's fine.

I know what i read at the time and if you choose to think otherwise then fine, carry on...

No, he's not...

Joe Kinnear left 6 months before he 'forced his exit' in September 2009. :lol:

Laughable.

That article has nothing to do with the one i was on about but only back's up my argument. In fact it makes it even better hahaha! That makes it twice now that he refused to play.

Your argument is becoming more and more "Laughable".

Take a bow and then go and hide...

Are you completely retarded?

You're talking about a player who did play for the reserves that season, on several occassions. There's no substance to what you're saying. Not one single quote.

It was one game he refused to play in or do you not follow issues at Newcastle? Obviously not.

Like i said, go and hide as i don't see why you are sticking up for the Toon legend that is - XISCO!!!

Have you slept with him. He likes men you know!