Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest toonlass

I feel quite sorry for the lad. He's never been given any chances by any of the managers he's had. He has a wife and a 3 month old baby back in Spain (she's a doctor in Spain). Must be really demotivating to know that no matter what you are never going to be given a chance.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I feel quite sorry for the lad. He's never been given any chances by any of the managers he's had. He has a wife and a 3 month old baby back in Spain (she's a doctor in Spain). Must be really demotivating to know that no matter what you are never going to be given a chance.

Aye the little interview with him in the match day programme was a nice 'insight'. Sounds like he's been homesick the entire time he's been here until recently.

Guest toonlass

Aye the little interview with him in the match day programme was a nice 'insight'. Sounds like he's been homesick the entire time he's been here until recently.

Aye. Was interesting to read. Might be good for the lad if he goes on loan back to Spain if he can. Can't see why he's being kept here if he isn't ever going to be in contention.

Guest neesy111

I'm always amazed and mystified when players totally disappear like this... surely he can't be so awful that he never makes a single appearance even off the bench in any game.

Would really like to know what's going on with him.

I haven't actually seen him play dreadful for us.  He's had a few bad games, but did that lovely 1-2 with Carroll v Villa for Carroll's hat-trick.  He did ok last season at Santander as a target man.

Must be some clause fee. Imo he was really good when he came in against villa and he should get another chance. Maybe he will do a ''Best''.

The random bench appearances have always puzzled me when it was clear that he wouldn't come on. Is he that bad? Or is it just a seriously poor attitude? Pardew was happy to tell the media about Ranger being late to training, but has been totally silent over Xisco. Surely if we had totally written him off we'd have loaned him out again. Even if we're paying most of the wages it would recoup something. The way the club and various managers have handled the situation makes little sense so maybe there is something we don't know but I can't possibly think what. Either give him a chance, or do what you have to do and get rid via loan or free transfer.

It will be incredible if he doesn't feature against Stevenage, given the circumstances of our recent fixure list, injuries and a huge upcoming game against the mackems.

What i couldn't understand is when Pardew says 'Best has been banging on my door asking for opportunities, he's not here just to collect his weekly pay cheque', what the fuck has Xisco been doing in the meantime? If best is crying out for a game, has Xisco got that fed up of being here without been given a chance he's lost all interest or has he just been absolutly bothered from the start of all this. He was canny out on loan last season at Racing but even then he was in and out of the team at a below average Spanish side. I can't understand why he gets put on the bench randomly one game then nowhere to be seen for couple of months. Obviously he's had a fair share of injuries here and problems off the field with adapting over here but if his attitude isn't there surely you need to get rid A.S.A.P or do the opposite and send Ranger out on loan and say to Xisco you will get your chance just like Best if you put the work in, not just a random spot on the bench the odd game during the season.

I gave up on Xisco along time ago. I don't see why we didn't address this issue in the summer.

Surely a loan to Spain (again) or a permanent switch somewhere would have benefitted all parties.

I have no problem with the lad or any real judgement on his ability, given that we've barely seen him play, but it's time for him to move on.

I think it's sth related to additional fee after numbers of appearance.  His performance wasn't that bad. I think he played quite well against Villa to be honest.  But say, if that's extra 2m after next game played, I'd do the same - not pick him anymore and sell him asap.

Guest Roger Kint

I think it's sth related to additional fee after numbers of appearance.  His performance wasn't that bad. I think he played quite well against Villa to be honest.  But say, if that's extra 2m after next game played, I'd do the same - not pick him anymore and sell him asap.

If it was related to appearances why would we give him a 10 min or so shot against Villa? Complete waste of a game when it wasnt necessary.

Guest Stephen927

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs009.snc4/33806_144664118922460_100001366186249_223319_1209666_n.jpg

What in the actual fuck.