Who's going this window?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The evidence:

Redknapp tried to buy Jonas for £8m last January

Spurs want to spunk money on a left wing

Jonas' best position is left wing

We don't play Jonas left wing

He's lost his place to Andy Carroll

Ashley (supposedly) wants to buy them cheap and spunk the off at profit

He'd cost less than Downing.

You'd bloody hope not, but if you believe all of the above it does have feasibility.

Guest diddimz

Jonas to Spurs?

Now that would be terrible :lol:

I would be f***ing furious if that happended.

I could never give up supporting the club, so I'd have to commit suicide to deal with it if that happened

The evidence:

Redknapp tried to buy Jonas for £8m last January

Spurs want to spunk money on a left wing

Jonas' best position is left wing

We don't play Jonas left wing

He's lost his place to Andy Carroll

Ashley (supposedly) wants to buy them cheap and spunk the off at profit

He'd cost less than Downing.

You'd bloody hope not, but if you believe all of the above it does have feasibility.

:lol: superb!!

If Jonas left us, even 8 years from now I'd be so gutted. Best player we've had in a long time.

He's good aye, but I don't know if that's something to do with the lack of a good player we've had for a while. He'd definitely be better if the team had more pace/movement around him. I still don't think he'd get into Sir Bobby's team of 2002 though. Still love him mind.

If a good offer for Taylor came in I think Kinnear would take it, but it seems he's been figured out for what he is

N'zogbia, Given, Smith and Xisco (and possibly Geremi) will go and hopefully JFK will lose his job shortly afterward

If a good offer for Taylor came in I think Kinnear would take it, but it seems he's been figured out for what he is

N'zogbia, Given, Smith and Xisco (and possibly Geremi) will go and hopefully JFK will lose his job shortly afterward

But who on earth would be stupid enough to pay their wages?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4747800,00.html

"One deal will automatically trigger the next one," Kinnear explained in The Sun.

"So I'm banging on the door hoping that the buying club will make a decision.

"I just hope it never comes down to Mike suggesting I sell Shay Given."

Yeah yeah I know, it's the sun. But if it's an actual quote, it would just make too much sense those two players being Enrique and Xisco.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4747800,00.html

"One deal will automatically trigger the next one," Kinnear explained in The Sun.

"So I'm banging on the door hoping that the buying club will make a decision.

"I just hope it never comes down to Mike suggesting I sell Shay Given."

Yeah yeah I know, it's the sun. But if it's an actual quote, it would just make too much sense those two players being Enrique and Xisco.

Xisco's definitely up for sale and Kinnear's been quoted as saying they're sending Nacho back to Valencia. Although we won't get any money for the latter, it does free up wages for another player

Geremi leaves first to Turkey for a nominal fee.

Alan Smith refuses to leave despite offers from Boro, Everton, Real Madrid and Inter Milan. Barton is pushed out to Pompey, Kinnear finds out the next day after wise scouting report recomends Barton as a summer target, brushing it aside JFK says he has been reassured he can spend the money, he duly does on a 5m darren ferguson, peterborough are chuffed as they appoint Roy Keane, David Murray scratches his head.

N'Zogbia will leave for a cut price fee after a bust up with Kinnear after the 10th statement criticising the club is released, this time accusing Kinnear of asking players to crimp his mullet, an angry Kinnear enters the guiness book of records after swearing more times than N'Zogbia has sulked, although he doesnt deny the claims.

Kinnear claims the sales are over, just before we offload Enrique back to spain on loan and Martins joins Spurs linking up with best buddy N'Zogbia. Two days later around the 30th Given walks to Man City for 7m plus hamann, JFK is happy until he realises its not Sam.

Kinnear says we have an ace up our sleeves but reality hits the day after when we dont have time to spend the money and conveniently no one good enough is available.

Kinnear resigns stating health reasons, two hours earlier he needed a sit down after fighting with Lambias and knocking him out. Wise takes temporary charge before Poyet comes in to lead us to the championship and the FA cup.

Alan Smith refuses to leave despite offers from Boro, Everton, Real Madrid and Inter Milan. Barton is pushed out to Pompey, Kinnear finds out the next day after wise scouting report recomends Barton as a summer target, brushing it aside JFK says he has been reassured he can spend the money, he duly does on a 5m darren ferguson, peterborough are chuffed as they appoint Roy Keane, David Murray scratches his head.

N'Zogbia will leave for a cut price fee after a bust up with Kinnear after the 10th statement criticising the club is released, this time accusing Kinnear of asking players to crimp his mullet, an angry Kinnear enters the guiness book of records after swearing more times than N'Zogbia has sulked, although he doesnt deny the claims.

Kinnear claims the sales are over, just before we offload Enrique back to spain on loan and Martins joins Spurs linking up with best buddy N'Zogbia. Two days later around the 30th Given walks to Man City for 7m plus hamann, JFK is happy until he realises its not Sam.

Kinnear says we have an ace up our sleeves but reality hits the day after when we dont have time to spend the money and conveniently no one good enough is available.

Kinnear resigns stating health reasons, two hours earlier he needed a sit down after fighting with Lambias and knocking him out. Wise takes temporary charge before Poyet comes in to lead us to the championship and the FA cup.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

Its funny because its true!!!