Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Ham United - 10/01/09 - Post match reaction from P16

PM

Fair play to Carroll, it was a good header, but that aside, he was largely s****.  Might as well look for a striker this Jan now.

I disagree. He wasn't amazing by any stretch but he won quite a few good balls in the air, a few of them he chested into space, controlled, and laid off to the fullback, which was impressive.

He should have scored that back stick header in the first half, but he took his goal well, and looked no worse than Shola or Viduka have been this season.

a fair few careless passes too though, which allowed their midfield to drive forward.

Guest sittingontheball

Point earned in the end, I think. Would have taken something inspirational to win it. Green didn't have that much to do.

As for the 2-2s, we've played three more, but we've only scored one less goal than Man Utd (!)

Point earned in the end, I think. Would have taken something inspirational to win it. Green didn't have that much to do.

As for the 2-2s, we've played three more, but we've only scored one less goal than Man Utd (!)

Interesting point. We've scored more than a good few teams in and around us. What could the problem be then?

Interesting point. We've scored more than a good few teams in and around us. What could the problem be then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/images/2004/12/16/ten_reasons_joe_should_go_body_200x233.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nottingham/content/images/2004/12/16/ten_reasons_joe_should_go_body_200x233.jpg

Hmmm....

Tongue-in-cheek. I don't think he's done too badly.

Injuries, board situation, lack of funds etc.

:frantic:

Neither do I given this disaster area of a club; it does point the finger at the defensive side of our game though.

We played a good game I think, except the first 10 minutes in the 2 half we played good exciting attacking football and almost nicked in the end, I for one can't fault any player today for their performance except (Geremi) who was shitt.

Also thought Enrique was class today, made deffending look so easy, compared to Taylor....

we are fuckin s****.

its gonna be a struggle, as if we didnt already know.

Along with Portsmouth, west ham are in fuckin free fall, how we carnt beat them at home is beyond me. :rant:

How are they in free fall?  They won there last two Premiership games and a cup game before our game today.  If anything they're a team who look like they may have gotten over a bad spell and could be on the up again.  Until they sell of there players that is..

Guest Jawesome

I think the only reason we will survive is because there are worse teams than us.  Hull are fucking shit and are going to get sucked into it, Stoke are fucking diabolical and WBA just haven't got the quality.  As for Blackburn, they are no better than us, and as we know, have a fucking awful fat bastard in charge.

we are fuckin s****.

its gonna be a struggle, as if we didnt already know.

We are indeed sh*te.

We are in certain danger of going down, no doubt about it.

Along with Portsmouth, west ham are in fuckin free fall, how we carnt beat them at home is beyond me. :rant:

W.H.U.'ve got their act together again recently TBH

Portsmouth are though - and so are we.

We have exactly the same number of points as West Ham from our last 5 games (6 games with the match today being even).

I enjoyed the game

Dunno how we havn't won in the end though. Andy carrol surprised me, good control and good leap - give him a run of games and he could become a good player.

anyway, fucking shite

Guest neesy111

we'll get relegated if we defend like we did today

coloccini is not a good defender, with bassong again showing him up