Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All I will say on the lad is if he still has that pace then it will open allot more doors than we've been seeing.

If I was Kinnear and Given is wanting out i'd suggest to Man city a straight swap for Elano and get Mbia in for the price his club wants.

That would leave us with a forward line of

Mbia

Jonas        Elano      Lovenkrands

Owen      Martins

I think that would keep us afloat to the end of the season.

All I will say on the lad is if he still has that pace then it will open allot more doors than we've been seeing.

If I was Kinnear and Given is wanting out i'd suggest to Man city a straight swap for Elano and get Mbia in for the price his club wants.

Mbia

Jonas         Elano       Lovenkrands

Owen      Martins

:lol:

Mbia

Jonas         Elano       Lovenkrands

Owen      Martins

Might work  O0

He's in now, Derek, so f*** off back to your desk and work on getting others in, Pronto.  You smarmy looking little s***.

:clap2: you tell the c*** wbcp'in

:lol:  I regularly like to pretend I'm a competent, caring, club owner.

Oh! Thought you was pretendin to be hardman Joe!  :knuppel2:

Soz big Mike  :undecided:

Not sure if its been mentioned, but has anyone picked up on this from his interview:

"I don't think I'll be the only new signing in the game at Man City because they've added a few, but I can't wait for my debut," he said.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but has anyone picked up on this from his interview:

"I don't think I'll be the only new signing in the game at Man City because they've added a few, but I can't wait for my debut," he said.

Bridge, De Jong and Bellamy?

Hmmm trialist b and e I reckon

AH right sorry, I thought he meant they as in us.

AH right sorry, I thought he meant they as in us.

Three news articles and a video interview on .co.uk for our new out of contract free transfer signing  :blush:

Good, that's what I pay them for. There are only so many times I can stomach listening to who Barton would like to tongue under the mistletoe, or watch Taylor yabbering on about his first bike.  :cheesy:

Wow, how inspiring...

how did he do at shalke? why did he leave? etc...?

Ok first season, then some niggling injuries, crap afterwards and well down the pecking order so Schalke wanted him off the wage bill.

Hopefully German football just didn't suit him, but if he plays like he did at the end he'll be nothing more than a poor backup for Duff (sic!).