Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good signing I suppose.

The fact that we've offered him a contract so early in his trial period tells me that he's actually bothered to do well. The fact that we're only giving him a six-month contract keeps him motivated.

Best case scenario could be a decent Zog replacement. Fast and threatening, but ultimately a bit aimless.

Good signing I suppose.

The fact that we've offered him a contract so early in his trial period tells me that he's actually bothered to do well. The fact that we're only giving him a six-month contract keeps him motivated.

Best case scenario could be a decent Zog replacement. Fast and threatening, but ultimately a bit aimless.

Think his wife having a baby in Scotland this week has A LOT to do with him wanting to join us. Could be a bit of luck that.

If he signs before the Hull game do you reckon we could play him?

Takes 24 hours for registration usually. Would be touch and go. More go if he's signed already and where a bit behind on the details.

Thank god common sense has prevailed and he's only signed until end of season.  Not wanting to be too pessimistic, lets hope current state of the fitness at the club (again) doesn't catch up with him.  I have never known a club with so many fitness issues, year on year.

Just spoke to a friend who plays in the Scottish League, played against him last week. Will copy the convo on here if anyones interested. It sounds like a good signing.

Def interested...

Marc says:

we signed Peter Lovenkrands

Aldo says:

really

Aldo says:

played against him

Marc says:

yeah

Marc says:

is he still fast ?

Aldo says:

like a fucking cheetah mate lol

Marc says:

cool, many good passes or shots ?

Aldo says:

mmmmm

Aldo says:

flatters to deceive at times

Aldo says:

he's the sort of player that needs a cuddle if things arent going well

Marc says:

haha he wont get that at Newcastle, poor bastard

Aldo says:

good player though

Aldo says:

scored some cracking goals for rangers in champions league

Aldo says:

played down the middle

Marc says:

what like scholes ?

Aldo says:

nah upfront

Aldo says:

really direct player

Aldo says:

or wide left

Marc says:

About time, we havnt got no one like that really.

Aldo says:

yh he aint shy infront of goal

Aldo says:

he'll have a pop

Guest toonlass

Just spoke to a friend who plays in the Scottish League, played against him last week. Will copy the convo on here if anyones interested. It sounds like a good signing.

Last week?

No he spoke to his friend last week. His friend used to play against him in the Scottish League.

Obviously made an obvious impression; hasn't even been here the specified week has he? Promising news i guess.

It's no risk so i'm happy in fairness. As unambitious as it sounds, and i don't know much about him as a player, it's the sort of signing i'd rather the likes of Joe Kinnear was restricted to making.

2 days to earn a contract?

Get yourselves to SJP lads, they're doling them out to any fucker.

I thought that when but then BBC text said he had impressed "after a weeks trial".

He did only come 2 days ago didnt he ?  :undecided:

2 days to earn a contract?

Get yourselves to SJP lads, they're doling them out to any fucker.

Yeah, we should have waited until the full week was up so there wouldn't have been any chance of him being involved against Blackburn.

good we got someone with some pace in then. with oba out we really have no one who is very fast

I'd like to see how his pace complements Jonas ability to create space.

I too am at Blackburn, so hopefully i will see his debut.

Got this gem from BEBO

"The Peter Lovenkrands Fan Club (Never should OF left)

"sorry people but there is no chance he will be bk ware he belongs cuz he is doing a trial wae the fucking magpies newcastle so looks like its bye bye peter

but we can still remember wat we had during 00/06 and obv the scottish cup final

its looks like its heading to extra time its celtic 2-2 rangers time nearly up OH WAIT THE BALL IS CROOSED IN ITS LOVENKRANDS ITS IN GOAL HE HAS WON THE CUP FOR RANGERS WITH 20 SECONDS TO GO

long live the living LEGEND PETER LOVENKRANDS GD LUCK PETER WHERE EVER YOU GO"

:colo: :laugh: