Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd have Martins playing off Lovenkrands as it stands. :thup:

I think a 4-3-3 with Lovenkrands and Martins off Viduka could be lethal.

That system would keep us up, if only Viduka could stay fit.

I'd play that with Jonas left of Nolan and Ryan Taylor right side. Viduka could drop deep to give us the extra body in midfield. A variation on KK's system which was all about Owen arriving from deep of course but it could bring similar results.

I'd have Martins playing off Lovenkrands as it stands. :thup:

I think a 4-3-3 with Lovenkrands and Martins off Viduka could be lethal.

That system would keep us up, if only Viduka could stay fit.

I'd play that with Jonas left of Nolan and Ryan Taylor right side. Viduka could drop deep to give us the extra body in midfield. A variation on KK's system which was all about Owen arriving from deep of course but it could bring similar results.

sounded good until that.

Not too sure on that, but I think we've finally got a striker in the squad who will offer that added threat when Martins is out.

I prefer to have more than one threat up front, they've both got pace and will worry a lot of defenders.  I would much rather have two fast options up front than one.

Not too sure on that, but I think we've finally got a striker in the squad who will offer that added threat when Martins is out.

I prefer to have more than one threat up front, they've both got pace and will worry a lot of defenders.  I would much rather have two fast options up front than one.

If we didn't have Owen & Viduka I'd agree. Still think our best is the front three in the system Keegan adopted last season. At least with Lovenkrands though we have someone who can come in and do a job. Something we haven't had when we're without one of the above three.

If we didn't have Owen & Viduka I'd agree. Still think our best is the front three in the system Keegan adopted last season. At least with Lovenkrands though we have someone who can come in and do a job. Something we haven't had when we're without one of the above three.

Owen is injured so I didn't consider him on that basis and Viduka isn't fit enough.  If he was fit then I probably would like to see him start, but I think starting him would be crazy although another two weeks of training should help him.

Guest VegasToon

Lovenkrands and Martins could be an excellent partnership for us.

I hope that is what we play next week.  I was very impressed with Lovenkrands.

Guest palnese

looks like martins with a brain for FOOTBALL..

is that so bad?

we all know martins lack a lot of brain on the pitch..