The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Cp40 Speaks Out!

With the N-O media room bursting to the seams following this morning's relevation of an attempted sabotage of the N-O Blue Team, Raj Mershandani caught up with experienced Blue Team defender Cp40 to find out his thoughts

"Ya what? Aah divvn't kna who ya taakin' aboot...sum peedo?! Ah've telt the po-lis already, ah wuz in bed that neet!" flustered Cp40 before understanding the conversation, "Ahh, well, lyke it dusn't matta cuz ah'm jus' gunna hav to score ahnotha screamah! It'll be purely belta! Jus' lyke mah last one...did juz see it...reet in tha top corna'...wor kidda had nee chance!"

If Stupeedo falls behind in his recovery, perhaps Blue Team fans will see Cp40 vying for that central midfield slot with his fellow defender Rich. The experienced Geordie has already struck fear into the heart of Coach Pilko and there are rumours that the self-styled 'heavy hitter' could be used as a man-marker if "Kristiano" Nixon manages to shed another 12stone...

hey man, aa divent taalk like that.

Just thinking about squads:

Blue

GK: NSG / BTK

Def: Greg

Mid: Dave, stupeedo,

Fwd: Wullie

Red

GK: The Gambling Gorilla [supposed RT keeper]

Def: Northerngimp, The Prophet, Optimistic Nut

Mid: Lien, Nixon

Fwd: Pilko

New Players:

Disco Des

robbo_11

dan b

Kaizero

Stephen927

Geordiecunny

Ash

NewcastleRocker

biggs

Positions and preferred team?

aa divent taalk like that anarl,,,,,,,but i fuck the quotes up alot.

are you playing in the next one?

a divent knar, al haff to see what am up tee near the time, man....du yu knaa what a mean?

Red

Why do I get stuck on the reds again? Blue through and through.

Blue team.

Not sure on my position, haven't played 11-a-side for about eight years. Always been a striker but could drop back into the middle of the park if needs be.

Red

Why do I get stuck on the reds again? Blue through and through.

Sorry, will happily take you back into the squad. Probably the most coveted-red team player (for me anyways)

Blue team.

Not sure on my position, haven't played 11-a-side for about eight years. Always been a striker but could drop back into the middle of the park if needs be.

Er...we'll take you up front for now...can always move you about depending on how you the game pans out

Blue team could do with some filling out! I play LW or striker if need be.

Similar for you mate - LW (for the time being).

Blue

Def: Greg, The Prophet

Mid: Dave, stupeedo, Robbo_11

Fwd: Wullie, Ash

It's because we've maintained the nucleus/core of the team and just need a few extra additions, you lot have almost fallen to bits. :snod:

And Ash, you have my sympathy. Playing upfront with Wullie. :nope:

It's because we've maintained the nucleus/core of the team and just need a few extra additions, you lot have almost fallen to bits. :snod:

:lol:

Is Wullie quick? Could do with someone pacey alongside me whilst I hold the ball up.

Guest Heneage

Is Wullie quick? Could do with someone pacey alongside me whilst I hold the ball up.

You're in for a fucking shock. :lol:

Put it this way - Dave and Greg were calling him 'Shola' all game... and they were on his team. :lol:

Put it this way - Dave and Greg were calling him 'Shola' all game... and they were on his team. :lol:

I can see it now..."Lining up front for the blue team, Shola Ameobi and Mark Viduka, the slowest strike partnership in history."

Too late to make a transfer? ;)

The prospect of playing in an organised defence sounds good. Nixon are you not playing up front again, you ripped the blues apart at times.

Ripped the reds apart more like.

The defence will be better tbh Prophet... O-Nut was a kingpin before his injury and Stephen is talking himself up as being a good defender... that just leaves right-back... erm....?

The defence will be better tbh Prophet... O-Nut was a kingpin before his injury and Stephen is talking himself up as being a good defender... that just leaves right-back... erm....?

Too late, transfer signed sealed and delivered.

UPDATED SQUADS

Blue

Def: Greg, The Prophet

Mid: Dave, stupeedo, Robbo_11

Fwd: Wullie, Ash

Red

Def: Northerngimp, Optimistic Nut

Mid: Lien, Nixon, Kaizero

New Players: