Kinnear offered 2.5/3.5 year contract extension

SUPERTOON

He may not being do well lads but to slate him for saying he is not enjoying it, is a bit harsh, apart from 3yearAmeobi who else connected to Newcastle United can be enjoying this?

Send that question into the Chronicle for Llambias to answer

He may not being do well lads but to slate him for saying he is not enjoying it, is a bit harsh, apart from 3yearAmeobi who else connected to Newcastle United can be enjoying this?

He doesn't need to open his mouth and tell the whole world about it.

What the hell do we do in the summer if he rejects. That would also be a fairly damning statement on the club.

Who the hell do we replace him with then ?

A manager with a CV that isn't printed on bog roll.

What the hell do we do in the summer if he rejects. That would also be a fairly damning statement on the club.

A manager with a CV that isn't printed on bog roll.

:lol:

Guest northwestmag1892

He doesn't need to open his mouth and tell the whole world about it.

Exactly - what a fucking idiot. Not to mention the negative impact on the players. Fucking idiot.

"Which one is Joe Kinnear?"....

Guest northwestmag1892

Did he not say something about having been out the game for 18 months when really it was something like 4 years.  He probably doesnt even know what f***ing day of the week it is, hes f***ing doolally..

Yeah he did. Unreal. Not sure if he has had a post match interview tonight, I suspect not cos I think he knows he has been found out  (yeah i know i know months ago)...

Guest elbee909

He's just making these noises out of pride and because he wants them to improve on whatever pittance they're probably offering him.

I'd happily take a manager such as Steve Bruce at this moment in time, which 3 years ago would have been laughable. Although I don't even think we can attract a manger of that quality in this mess. We ended up with Joe fucking Kinnear as our temporary manager, makes me angry thinking about it.

Guest fading star

Blaming the last two managers for the ‘crapness of the squad’ and talking about how everything will be better when he gets his own players in won’t have helped Joe’s cause. Not exactly we’re all in this together is it.

Guest northwestmag1892

His post-match interview as someone has already said is instant dismissal material. "No I'm not enjoying it..." Sorry but nobody in your position Joe is enjoying it but you are making a canny wedge and any half decent person would be saying "It's a challenge but I am committed to the cause and we will get over this blip".... The guy is a fucking idiot. Line up a replacement please and lets get rid of this joke.

His post-match interview as someone has already said is instant dismissal material. "No I'm not enjoying it..." Sorry but nobody in your position Joe is enjoying it but you are making a canny wedge and any half decent person would be saying "It's a challenge but I am committed to the cause and we will get over this blip".... The guy is a fucking idiot. Line up a replacement please and lets get rid of this joke.

He's gone in the summer and I think it will be his decision not the clubs.

Guest northwestmag1892

His post-match interview as someone has already said is instant dismissal material. "No I'm not enjoying it..." Sorry but nobody in your position Joe is enjoying it but you are making a canny wedge and any half decent person would be saying "It's a challenge but I am committed to the cause and we will get over this blip".... The guy is a f***ing idiot. Line up a replacement please and lets get rid of this joke.

He's gone in the summer and I think it will be his decision not the clubs.

And the fact that the decision is even being considered as his is the ultimate insult with NUFC...

The formula since Keegan left has been:

Kinnear > the calibre of replacement we will likely attract.

But I think this game is the tipping point.  I'll take a big gamble over the increasing likelihood of relegation.  We obviously aren't bringing in great quality in this window, and we only have one roll of the dice left.  Sack the b****** and take a chance.  We have nothing left to lose.  Panic move?  You bet.  Now is the time to panic. 

His post-match interview as someone has already said is instant dismissal material. "No I'm not enjoying it..." Sorry but nobody in your position Joe is enjoying it but you are making a canny wedge and any half decent person would be saying "It's a challenge but I am committed to the cause and we will get over this blip".... The guy is a f***ing idiot. Line up a replacement please and lets get rid of this joke.

If he's said what you are claiming then he's got to go, the manager should be motivating the players.  Shit like that will do anything but motivate them.

Guest northwestmag1892

If he's said what you are claiming then he's got to go, the manager should be motivating the players.  s*** like that will do anything but motivate them.

Just watched it on Sky Football First... Clearly time have moved on since the bullying days of the crazy gang... Now he is clueless. He can fuck off for me and there is little added risk to our season...

Guest fading star

He's just making these noises out of pride and because he wants them to improve on whatever pittance they're probably offering him.

I liked  this one

'I tried to sell Geremi yesterday because I thought it would raise £4million but that deal fell through so I had to play him tonight.”

And this one made me laugh as well, in a sort of resigned to our fate kind of way

'We have been negotiating with someone else on the continent. We thought that deal was done but suddenly the goal posts have moved”

Just watched it on Sky Football First... Clearly time have moved on since the bullying days of the crazy gang... Now he is clueless. He can f*** off for me and there is little added risk to our season...

With all of the crap that has gone on this season the players need all of the help they can get, they're not getting it from him.