There's Only One

Tooj

keegan left a couple of days into September. It is January. ashley's had numerous options in how he handled the aftermath and subsequent months, and his mismanagement has brought us down to this level. that's before you even start looking at his mismanagement over the summer, forcing out our manager.

Keegan left because he was lied to by the board and they put him in an impossible position. How would you like it in your job, say if you were a gardener and your boss gave you a pair of scissors to do the job? I'm guessing you wouldn't like that very much.

To be honest we're a joke, half the playing staff is worthless and Kinnear is out of his depth. But to be honest I can't think of a single manager who could cope with this club right now, especially with it's poisonous fans as well. Shambles the lot of us.

Keegan left because he was lied to by the board and they put him in an impossible position. How would you like it in your job, say if you were a gardener and your boss gave you a pair of scissors to do the job? I'm guessing you wouldn't like that very much.

Except he wasn't a gardener, and he had more than rose bushes and bermuda grass depending on him.  He had an entire club of supporters he claimed to appreciate and understand. 

TBH, mate, that's a good analagy

To be honest we're a joke, half the playing staff is worthless and Kinnear is out of his depth. But to be honest I can't think of a single manager who could cope with this club right now, especially with it's poisonous fans as well. Shambles the lot of us.

This.

Anyone who thinks he didnt try are complete mongs.

Signing players didnt want, who the fuck stands for that. 

I respect the guy more than i ever did, he was the only one capable of getting the guys on pitch to perform and had some morals about him. 

It really isn't.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Unbelievable, the stick Keegan is getting on here. Fucking disgraceful.

No it isn't. Not everyone thinks he is without fault, get over it.

Who said he was without fault you gobby cunt? If you'd seen his impact in the 80's and 90's at first hand you wouldn't be calling him worse than shit now.

Guest Howaythetoon

If this is all KK's fault then this negative influence going would surely result in a more positive spell? All what we have witnessed since he left was coming either way, whether he stayed or didn't. KK could never keep smiling and saying all is well when it isn't. Fucking hell even Kinnear isn't getting anything from these pricks, no support in the transfer market, with the press, anything. He's out there all alone. Those criticising KK or putting all this on his toes are the biggest wankers going.

It really isn't.

:lol:

If this is all KK's fault then this negative influence going would surely result in a more positive spell? All what we have witnessed since he left was coming either way, whether he stayed or didn't. KK could never keep smiling and saying all is well when it isn't. Fucking hell even Kinnear isn't getting anything from these pricks, no support in the transfer market, with the press, anything. He's out there all alone. Those criticising KK or putting all this on his toes are the biggest wankers going.

No ones putting it all on his toes. The biggest wankers as you like to put it are the ones who clear KK of any blame whatsoever.

Unbelievable, the stick Keegan is getting on here. Fucking disgraceful.

No it isn't. Not everyone thinks he is without fault, get over it.

Who said he was without fault you gobby cunt? If you'd seen his impact in the 80's and 90's at first hand you wouldn't be calling him worse than shit now.

Where am I calling him worse than shit?

You implied that... since you're moaning about people giving him stick about, well, his faults.

What if you had it explained to you when you took the job that you would be using scissors, but you later decided you didn't like scissors, so you quit?

As the days go by, Keegan's share of the blame decreases.

On September the 3rd, it was pretty much 50/50. As every day that has gone by with no new manager, it gradually becomes more and more Ashley's fault. Aye it looked shit at the time, but we were still in a capable enough position to bring in a good manager and maintain the policies we had in place with some sort of positive effect. Didn't Terim say he wanted it for crying out loud?

Keegan and Ashley are equally to blame for an utterly shambolic September. Ashley is responsible for the rest of it though, if you ask me.