Do we need to start protesting?

Guest neesy111

Protest about what?

We cant change anything, just support the team for now and encourage them.

and just let ashley think we're happy with everything, if u do then u deserve him as chairman

He's tried selling the club. He's failed. He's come back supposedly to give us some stability. Whether he will or not I don't know.

What do you want? Him to just leave anyway and leave us on our own?

Turn the screw on these fucks and drive them fucking mad.  Owner, The Board, The Manager and the Players.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about these players either, they are payed a kings ransom to win games and all i've seen is dog shit time and time again.

Fuck it we're in free fall as it is so we've seen supporting the team does fuck all so the only other option is fan meltdown.  I'm painting my mong banner as I write this.

Protesting caused part of this s****.

Not this again.

How did it help us? Bar scare off any potential successor?

Of all the s*** that is spouted on this board this is still the best one.

I f***ing love the idea that people who would spend hundreds of millions on a business would be put off by what were after all completely peaceful protests.

No I meant manager, not owner. What manager in his right mind would come to us when you have inmates running the asylum. Why do you think so many people turned us down?

Perhaps because they didn't want to work with Ashley?

Guest neesy111

Protest about what?

and just let ashley think we're happy with everything, if u do then u deserve him as chairman

He's tried selling the club. He's failed. He's come back supposedly to give us some stability. Whether he will or not I don't know.

well we need to show him, kinnear and the players that we're fucking fed-up of everything they throw at us

Protest about what?

We need to make them realise it's a two way street

What do you mean two way street?

Not this again.

Of all the shit that is spouted on this board this is still the best one.

I fucking love the idea that people who would spend hundreds of millions on a business would be put off by what were after all completely peaceful protests.

2 things - it wasnt completely peaceful and there was threat place upon ashley so stopping strumming that line, and if protests did nothing then why fucking bother?

You either achieved what you set out to do or you just wasted your time and made yourself look a dick.

Maek your mind up.

Ashely out? great what then, no one wants to buy. kinnear out? what the hell happens then? no one signs during the window, no one wants to manage us, we will get worse than kinnear. wise out? seems as always to be the only guy doing his job. lambias out? now we are talking.

Guest neesy111

Not this again.

I fucking love the idea that people who would spend hundreds of millions on a business would be put off by what were after all completely peaceful protests.

2 things - it wasnt completely peaceful and there was threat place upon ashley so stopping strumming that line, and if protests did nothing then why fucking bother?

You either achieved what you set out to do or you just wasted your time and made yourself look a dick.

Maek your mind up.

they we're peaceful, the police complimented the fan's on their behaviour ffs

Ashely out? great what then, no one wants to buy. kinnear out? what the hell happens then? no one signs during the window, no one wants to manage us, we will get worse than kinnear. wise out? seems as always to be the only guy doing his job. lambias out? now we are talking.

Make him put the price down, make him lose his money.

Guest neesy111

we can make ashley lower his price and then buyer's will be interested in the club

this club will be in dire straights in the summer anycase, how many people are not going to go back after this season 20,000 or so i expect

Protest about what?

well we need to show him, kinnear and the players that we're fucking fed-up of everything they throw at us

They know I'm sure. Note the boos. Word gets around town too no doubt.

For what it's worth I'm not actually against some form of protest this time round, just to make it out very strongly and clearly that we're not happy. Just in case there is any doubt, which I'm starting to think there is if they're giving the clueless man in charge a new contract.

One big protest after the next home game, not a series.

Protests won't make him do that, it's millions of pounds we're talking about, do you honestly think a protest would make him feel all charitable? It's a business at the end of the day.

Legal protests should be aimed at Ashley's businesses/hobbies/life in my opinion.

You what?

Better than at SJP

Manchester United fans chased JP Magner around the race courses. This would be the best way if we could do something like this (all legal) as I think Ashley would have low tolerance to this.

Protest about what?

We need to make them realise it's a two way street

What do you mean two way street?

The team need to put in the effort to earn our support!  Frankly i've seen none of that all season.

Guest neesy111

Protest about what?

They know I'm sure. Note the boos. Word gets around town too no doubt.

For what it's worth I'm not actually against some form of protest this time round, just to make it out very strongly and clearly that we're not happy. Just in case there is any doubt, which I'm starting to think there is if they're giving the clueless man in charge a new contract.

One big protest after the next home game, not a series.

thats the mackems game after the transfer window closes, so if we don't get any1 and lose there will hell on anycase

add Make the club get relegated to the list.

Not this again.

Maek your mind up.

they we're peaceful, the police complimented the fan's on their behaviour ffs

The protests were peaceful but they did go hand in hand with the threats that were put upon Ashley, (and his unfortunate lookalike). Its all part of the same prtoest in my opinion, even if you cant control that element.

Are you completely ruling out the possilbity that some retards havent jammed the clubs mailbox with threatening letter or what not? Its be a naive man to say yes.

Guest neesy111

Protests won't make him do that, it's millions of pounds we're talking about, do you honestly think a protest would make him feel all charitable? It's a business at the end of the day.

he can't afford to lose more money tbh, but he will not get it back at this club now ever