The Mackems Game

Tooj

FUCK MEEEE!!!!!

I was out in the land that soap forgot interviewing the public about the game as part of my placement today.

All the ones I got think they're going to do us 3/4-0.

However one guy was an absolute gem, up there with man shitteeee.  2 cm away from the mic, in the most broad mackem accent ever, "ew, tha black en white, tha smel 'a shyte.  wu gunna fuckin deeey em', absalewtley.  five newyt man!"  :lol:

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I wanted from Owen between now and the end of the season was that he played and scored against the Mackems.  Not too much to ask is it?

Now hes gone off fucking injured 4 days before the game.  :angry: :angry: :angry:

I despair, I really do.

Guest Heneage

I've reserved a spot in the DVD rack for the Mackems DVD. If we win this it will be a master stroke. Carroll and Lovenkrands up top?

Guest toonlass

I cannot believe what we saw tonight. Did the belief and passion stay back in Newcastle with Shay Given? If we go into the derby game with the same attitude then we are fucked tbh.

Guest neesy111

the players need to show 110% commitment or the crowd will deservedly be on their back's

something will have to give with the fan's and I can see chaos in and out of the stadium and it need's to happen

i said about a protest after the blackburn game after this game, but got shot down because we we're going to sign 2-3 players we needed etc

has it happened fuck has it happened so are people just going to lay down or show some passion and anger at the players/management/owner

because if people are just going to let everything happen then we deserve to go down

Guest toonlass

There will be mayhem and riots in the stands and outside the ground if we lose this one. Mike Ashley will be left in no doubt about the feelings of the fans.

I thought we'd struggle to win anyway but if Barton/Owen are out i really can't see anyway in which we can win. Hope to f*** im proved wrong like

No Jonas either.

I can't see us getting anything from this game.

Yup - again, I can't see us getting anything on Sunday either. There's very little heart and fight within the squad, the board aren't prepared to invest and relegation now looks a nailed on possibility unless a miracle happens.

Could get messy in the City Centre if we lose, after the game. Glad I'm not going.

I thought we'd struggle to win anyway but if Barton/Owen are out i really can't see anyway in which we can win. Hope to f*** im proved wrong like

No Jonas either.

Jonas will be playing unless he's injured. He's not suspended, he misses the almost as equally important Albion game

Guest Heneage

No Jonas either.

Jonas will be playing unless he's injured. He's not suspended, he misses the almost as equally important Albion game

How do you know that mate?

Guest toonlass

Our players are getting wiped out quicker than stalkers on the Running man, Lambias will be on the tannoy on match day "Malcolm McDonald to the locker room".

No he wont. Llambias is a mute, did you not know?