The Mackems Game

Tooj

With Pascal & El-Hadj leaving, I cant see Cisse wanting to stick around at SOL.  Cisse has a gaff in Ponteland, a shop in Newcastle & is big buds with Beye, would be a decent signing for us, him & Oba upfront would frustrate many though.

In the News Of Screws:

DJIBRIL CISSE will drop a bombshell on Sunderland by quitting at the end of the season.

It would complete the exit of a trio of hotheads who only arrived at the Stadium of Light last summer.

Cisse (left) was best mates with Pascal Chimbonda and El-Hadji Diouf — who have already been ditched. Diouf was binned after a bust-up with team-mate Anton Ferdinand last week.

And Chimbonda continually flouted club rules, missing training sessions and partying before games.

But boss Ricky Sbragia was still interested in a permanent deal for Cisse.

The French striker, 27, signed a one-year loan deal when he moved from Marseille last summer.

But there were two clauses in the deal — he could not leave during the season if Sunderland did not want him to go, and it would cost £12million to make the deal permanent. However Cisse wants to move to a club fighting regularly on the European stage and won’t stay at the Stadium of Light.

He has become frustrated at the club’s season-long battle at the foot of the table. The hitman has not scored in seven games and has been left isolated by the departure of his close pals.

Get him in!Him and Martins would be frustuating as fuck but on there day they would be awesome

I love to go a wandering th cliffs of Dover....

If I see mackem c*** I'll push the b****** over.

then I'd go down to where he fell and kick the fucker in the heed a few times just to make sure he was dead.  :snod:

sorry  :blush:

:lol:

Not at all!

Whack Century on for pre-match buildup.  This is a blatant attempt at me trying to plug my own 'work' while I was on placement at Century, but any fan opinions they play were from my interviews.

Got some right characters on there.  Of course it was bias editing, pick statements from thick mackems, and thoughtful insights from our fans (although to give variation theres still a couple of mongs from our lot)  :smug:

listen out for the mackem kid who speaks like a 90 year old woman  O0

I feel sicj I really do, keep looking at the clock cannot decide what time to leave today, do I want to leave it till the last min or go early.

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go early.

I feel sicj I really do, keep looking at the clock cannot decide what time to leave today, do I want to leave it till the last min or go early.

Go early.

Aye fk it, its the waiting thats killing me..

Aye, go early. Mix in with fellow fans and soak up the atmosphere. Gear up for it, like.

I'm exactly the same. I've been to the loo about a billion times. One cup of tea seems to have equated to 20 toilet stops.

What do we know? The scum at best have 4 fit fit defenders, Ricos ankle is weak & Reid is fat, Cisse has lost his mates & wants out. They are on the ropes & there for the beating ,all week they have talked about our turmoil, our problems when in reality they are in a fucking mess & they don't even fucking know it, which makes them bigger idiots than normal. BRING THEM ON, LET THE GAMES BEGIN..............COME ON THE TOON.........THIS IS IT!!!!

Hopefully they're going to underestimate us and see us as easy pickings- wrong.

JKF knows what the result will be if we lose this, and he knows how important this game is. The players have no doubt how important this game is....especially after the last one.

I think we'll win this 2-0. C'MOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

TOON TOON