Pre Match - Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - Wed 28th of Jan - 19:45pm

Greg

Lets hope last night was not an omen :lol:

ah come on we would b dam lucky to get a point from this game, we will get slaughtered no doubt..

Yeah because they're f***ing fantastic aren't they? ???

When they perform they are a canny side, we have not looked a canny side for a long time. We have so many injuries and players who want away, Given, Owen and Zoggy don't want to be here and thas just the ones we know of, all three will more than likley play tightnight, its not about how good or bad City are its more about how utterly shite we are.

ah come on we would b dam lucky to get a point from this game, we will get slaughtered no doubt..

When they perform they are a canny side, we have not looked a canny side for a long time. We have so many injuries and players who want away, Given, Owen and Zoggy don't want to be here and thas just the ones we know of, all three will more than likley play tightnight, its not about how good or bad City are its more about how utterly shite we are.

I definitely agree there, we'll most likely lose due to how shit we are away from home, but definitely getting slaughtered, can't agree at all.  If they get the luck it might happen, but its not a forgone conclusion.

When they perform they are a canny side, we have not looked a canny side for a long time. We have so many injuries and players who want away, Given, Owen and Zoggy don't want to be here and thas just the ones we know of, all three will more than likley play tightnight, its not about how good or bad City are its more about how utterly s**** we are.

I definitely agree there, we'll most likely lose due to how s*** we are away from home, but definitely getting slaughtered, can't agree at all.  If they get the luck it might happen, but its not a forgone conclusion.

When they win they tend to win big, well by 3 goals anyway.. Slaughtered may have been a bit strong but I just have no faith or confirence in them anymore.

Man City's home form has been good this season, they've got the boost of the new signings they've made.

We are in horrible form, injuries everywhere, no desire within the team, Shay's situation will add further to our problems. We've got a clown of a manager and a fool of an owner.

TBH, the best we can hope for is avoiding a hammering, our goal difference can ill afford another 3-0 loss like last time out.

Guest ExiledGeordie

Forget players who don't want to be here etc. It's about time a few players started playing for the fucking fans! End of.

Guest mackas86

reckon we'll get a draw tonight, been checking on the manc forums and they are all over confident they'l piss all over us and that the match is a guarnteed win, but if all 11 of our players put a good shift in, reckon we'll frustrate them and grab a draw O0

If we end up with less than three points from our next two games, and there's no signings...

Can you imagine what this place would be like? :undecided:

bah, let's wait til the 2 games have happened before worrying about it.

6-0 City.

Nah, come on.

7-0 City and Barton to break his metatarsal.

LuaLua will come on for him, look fantastic for 21 minutes, then be stretchered off.

We'll concede two penalties, Colocinni will get sent off and Robinho will not get booked despite a blatant dive.

Harper will let in two easy goals and we'll despair.

Whatever happens, I'll either have a sick satisfaction that I predicted it that well or I'll be happy it wasn't as bad as I'd feared.  Win win.

Guest Darth Toon

Right, fuck it, I've decided we're going to win. They'll get a man sent off early doors to make up for the Beye debacle in the home game, and with 10 men will still batter us for 90 minutes, with Harper playing an absolute blinder to keep them out then Joey Barton popping up with a last minute penalty to nick the 3 points.

I'm not sure it's a good thing that the most wildly optimistic scenario I can conjure up involves scraping a 1-0 win against 10 men, but I'll still take it!

Guest toonlass

They must think we are stupid if they think we will buy the "Shay injured" line. My guess is that he will sign for them tomorrow.

Tell you what

Backing Barton to put on a legendary performance tonight, get us moving again. Last time he came back and started we beat villa.

Thought it was WBA?

Scored a pen?

yeah we're fooked

we'll do well next game tho