Pre Match - Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - Wed 28th of Jan - 19:45pm

Greg

Do you know that Beye & Oba will not be playing.

Martins was possibly going to be out for a couple of weeks from the date of his operation which was performed a week today and we've got 1 1/2 weeks until we play Man City.  He'll do well to get back but I wouldn't rule it out yet.

:lol:

I love how Man City are now seen as a Barcelona-esque super power of football. They're fucking 11th!

They have a tendency to win big against poor teams (not to mention that I can't remember the last time we beat them). Is there a single team in the prem in worse form than us right now?

I love how Man City are now seen as a Barcelona-esque super power of football. They're f***ing 11th!

They have a tendency to win big against poor teams (not to mention that I can't remember the last time we beat them). Is there a single team in the prem in worse form than us right now?

Bolton, Tottenham, Portsmouth, Stoke, Boro and Hull!

I love how Man City are now seen as a Barcelona-esque super power of football. They're f***ing 11th!

As much as I hate to admit it, Tottenham and Portsmouth play far better stuff than what we've been served up; Stoke and Bolton are horrid to watch but at least they can defend, while Hull just beat us!

Boro perhaps :D

As much as I hate to admit it, Tottenham and Portsmouth play far better stuff than what we've been served up; Stoke and Bolton are horrid to watch but at least they can defend, while Hull just beat us!

Boro perhaps :D

http://www.premierleague.com/page/FormGuide

Guest sicko2ndbest

There starting line up COULD be:

Given

Richards Dunne De Jong Bridge

SWP Ireland Kompany Robinho

Kaka Bellamy

:(