The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

I think its just a matter of when, not if, he will return to Newcastle again.

I agree. The unfinished business he spoke of 16 months ago was compounded by his exit in september and he'll probably be manager again within 2 years

I agree. The unfinished business he spoke of 16 months ago was compounded by his exit in september and he'll probably be manager again within 2 years

New buyer,.. keegan manager, shearer no2... perfect= promotion.

New buyer,.. keegan manager, shearer no2... perfect= promotion.

:no: unbelievable

Dont want Keegan back here after what he has done to us .

What did he do to us exactly?

I'll think you'll find he had our best interests at heart going by the events since he left.  And I bet he has been gagged by the del boy who owns us.

Keegan as a Director of Football at this club would be like Hitler praying in a synagogue.

keegan was director of football originally at fulham. ray wilkins the then manager hasn't a good word to say about keegans behaviour as DoF.

Keegan as a Director of Football at this club would be like Hitler praying in a synagogue.

keegan was director of football originally at fulham. ray wilkins the then manager hasn't a good word to say about keegans behaviour as DoF.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-wilkins-sues-fulham-1091646.html

Wilkins, who is presently standing in as Chelsea coach for the gaoled Graham Rix, was sacked by the club's chief operating officer, Kevin Keegan, eight months into a five-year contract worth pounds 175,000 a year.

Guest Stephen927

At Newcastle I said. I know about Keegan being DOF at Fulham before getting the gig himself.  :razz:

I'll think you'll find he had our best interests at heart going by the events since he left.  And I bet he has been gagged by the del boy who owns us.

He left us in the shit at the start of the season and we never recovered and i cannot forgive him for that and its been churned up so many times he should never have came back ,How many times has he jumped ship ?  if he wasnt so spineless he should have insisted on Wise leaving before him ,this argument will go on and on but imho let him go cos self interest is his motivation and we need to start a fresh as i said why oh why go back to him because we all know it will end in tears as history tells us this,how many managers have acted like a spoilt brat like him through there managerial careers .

He left us in the shit at the start of the season and we never recovered and i cannot forgive him for that and its been churned up so many times he should never have came back ,How many times has he jumped ship ?  if he wasnt so spineless he should have insisted on Wise leaving before him ,this argument will go on and on but imho let him go cos self interest is his motivation and we need to start a fresh as i said why oh why go back to him because we all know it will end in tears as history tells us this,how many managers have acted like a spoilt brat like him through there managerial careers .

Words defeat me sometimes.

That is actually one of the worst posts I have ever read on this forum.

He left us in the s*** at the start of the season and we never recovered and i cannot forgive him for that and its been churned up so many times he should never have came back ,How many times has he jumped ship ?  if he wasnt so spineless he should have insisted on Wise leaving before him ,this argument will go on and on but imho let him go cos self interest is his motivation and we need to start a fresh as i said why oh why go back to him because we all know it will end in tears as history tells us this,how many managers have acted like a spoilt brat like him through there managerial careers .

I think you'll find it was Ashleys decision making that left us in the shit, hence why KK walked.

It's a shame that you're using nowt more than Speculation against the man

we only have speculation to defend him with aswell.

exactly. So let's give him the benfit of the doubt then instead of having these daft arguments everytime