The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

It's a shame that you're using nowt more than Speculation against the man

we only have speculation to defend him with aswell.

exactly. So let's give him the benfit of the doubt then instead of having these daft arguments everytime

no i wont give him the benefit of the doubt. i'll await evidence before i decide which side of the fence to be on.

Guest habibbeye

Not the person he is made out to be. If it ever gets to court then he will not look very clever at all. Again I ask where are his condolence messages to the fans and club he loves - nothing to do with court case!

exactly. So let's give him the benfit of the doubt then instead of having these daft arguments everytime

no i wont give him the benefit of the doubt. i'll await evidence before i decide which side of the fence to be on.

I dont even know why you ever consider even parking your arse along side ashley tbh, given what we have seen the last few years.

:facepalm:

Dont want Keegan back here after what he has done to us .

What did he do to us exactly?

I'll think you'll find he had our best interests at heart going by the events since he left.  And I bet he has been gagged by the del boy who owns us.

He left us in the s*** at the start of the season and we never recovered and i cannot forgive him for that and its been churned up so many times he should never have came back ,How many times has he jumped ship ?  if he wasnt so spineless he should have insisted on Wise leaving before him ,this argument will go on and on but imho let him go cos self interest is his motivation and we need to start a fresh as i said why oh why go back to him because we all know it will end in tears as history tells us this,how many managers have acted like a spoilt brat like him through there managerial careers .

I think you'll find it was Ashleys decision making that left us in the shit, hence why KK walked.

If Keegan walked out, head held high on principle...

...then why the fuck did he sue us for wrongful dismissal?

...and failed to show any interest in highlighting the issues, or call for change at the top to help his beloved club if he thought it was so bad that he needed to do his disappearing act again?

Guest The Libertine

I dont even know why you ever consider even parking your arse along side ashley tbh, given what we have seen the last few years.

"i dont know who to blame because i havent seen any concrete evidence"

"omfg ashley arselicker facepalm pwnd"

as usual.

Guest The Libertine

Getting relegated is pretty concrete evidence of incompetence tbh.

and keegan has a very long history of quitting for little or no reason.

oh well.

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

What evidence do you want, we got relegated because of the decisions coming from the owner and his cronies.

Little or no evidence. What was it you were saying?

so you see my point then.

Keegan - left without much explanation.

Ashley - got the club relegated.

I know which person I'm more inclined to hate. Anyway, I'm NOT getting into this again. :lol:

Guest The Libertine

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

What evidence do you want, we got relegated because of the decisions coming from the owner and his cronies.

i'd like to know why keegan quit, not (with the benefit of hindsight) what happened after. time will hopefully tell.

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

i'd like to know why keegan quit, not (with the benefit of hindsight) what happened after. time will hopefully tell.

I'd like to know why he quit first time!

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

Allerdyce, KK and Kinnear all said we needed players, all 3 of them were ignored. Allerdyce was sacked and KK quit what does that tell you.

Guest The Libertine

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

Allerdyce, KK and Kinnear all said we needed players, all 3 of them were ignored. Allerdyce was sacked and KK quit what does that tell you.

that we have very little money? thats actually a fact.

allardyce practically wasted about £20+ million btw.

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

Only actually spent about £10m iirc (Parker, Dyer gaining money). Wasted all but about £4m of it mind and racked up a staggering wage bill in the process.

Guest The Libertine

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

Only actually spent about £10m iirc (Parker, Dyer gaining money). Wasted all but about £4m of it mind and racked up a staggering wage bill in the process.

indeed. but buying barton, smith, rozenhal and enrique (until recently) was a complete waste. i see that as a small scale model of the "souness summer".

Keegan as a Director of Football at this club would be like Hitler praying in a synagogue.

keegan was director of football originally at fulham. ray wilkins the then manager hasn't a good word to say about keegans behaviour as DoF.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-wilkins-sues-fulham-1091646.html

Wilkins, who is presently standing in as Chelsea coach for the gaoled Graham Rix, was sacked by the club's chief operating officer, Kevin Keegan, eight months into a five-year contract worth pounds 175,000 a year.

You're not allowed to mention that on here.

as usual.

My big gimps minge.

indeed. but buying barton, smith, rozenhal and enrique (until recently) was a complete waste. i see that as a small scale model of the "souness summer".

The problem with both Souness and Allardyce is that they signed some good players but had no coaching ability whatsoever to anything constructive with them.

Can anyone answer me why KK should have stayed when he was ignored in the transfer market in regards to both players coming in and out, and he had Dennis Wise buying players behind his back. Why should KK have stayed and went into the season with a team he knew was nowhere near good enough? He would have got all of the flack if we had a bad season.  He could see that team was not good enough to compete and he was powerless to change that. Fucking hell, I find it amazing that anyone thinks he has been a bastard resigning when you look at the circumstances. What he done was not a cowardly act. He got the piss took out of him and he done what any manager worth their salt would do. If Fergie, Benitez, Wenger, Moyes or O'Neill had Dennis Wise making such decisions at their clubs do  you think they would allow it? No they would walk. Ashley's loyalties were all wrong and he's found out the hard way.