The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

brilliant on Tv tonight as Usual. :smitten:

Not having a go here but what made you think he was brilliant?

Seems to have totally lost his spark to me.

I thought the whole Studio team for ITV was as weak as piss.

For Keegan it's that old "England supporting  pundit having to front up to a seriously underwhelming result" syndrome. It's not easy tbh....

Guest firetotheworks

I like him as a pundit, not because he's a particularly good one, more because I love the bloke, and his idea of how football should be played shines through in the points that he makes, and the players that he picks out. He think's different to most other pundits, and that's always a good thing when it usually makes sense.

For Keegan it's that old "England supporting  pundit having to front up to a seriously underwhelming result" syndrome. It's not easy tbh....

Thought he was lifeless throughout mate. Mind you sitting between Chiles and Southgate it's a wonder he turned up.

Not taking anything away from what he's done for NUFC the first time around or anything it's just he seems like he's lost the love to me.

He's f***ing awful.

He said Argentinia at one point for f***s sake, Argentinia. What a f***ing moron.

Oh shit... did he pronounce something wrong?  On live tv??  Shit - must mean he's a complete moron.

I ended up having a massive argument about KK at half time with a mate. I always defend him and then he brings up the whole quitter thing...so what! I'm only 16 but i still understand what he did for the club and he just doesn't want to know, i would at least take his arguments in and try and dissuade his opinion whereas he just thinks he is always right and never backed his argument up with a proper fact once...

His managerial career and what he did in terms of quitting/being pushed etc. is irrelevant. He's a bad pundit regardless - as are the majority of those the Beeb and ITV pick.