Carroll and Zog have a tear up!

Guest sicko2ndbest

the lads watching the fight...

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/03/800x600/Football_Premier_League_Tottenham_Newcastle_U_758558.jpg

barton is have the day of his life! :D

yelling out - "it's not me gaffer, look it's not me"

does look like he knee'ed one of them though!

As for the incident, if what nixon wrote it is true, both should be punished. And why some of you seem to think carroll was right doing it, well that amazes me....

Guest toonlass

the lads watching the fight...

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/03/800x600/Football_Premier_League_Tottenham_Newcastle_U_758558.jpg

barton is have the day of his life! :D

yelling out - "it's not me gaffer, look it's not me"

does look like he knee'ed one of them though!

As for the incident, if what nixon wrote it is true, both should be punished. And why some of you seem to think carroll was right doing it, well that amazes me....

bluelaugh.gif

Anyway, how does Nixon get all this inside info? Is he really our Nile?

Didn't Zog have a fight with someone the last time he was looking for a move away as well?  I'm fairly sure he did but I can't remember the details.

Didn't Zog have a fight with someone the last time he was looking for a move away as well?  I'm fairly sure he did but I can't remember the details.

Abdoulaye Faye I think. He's clearly mental.

Abdoulaye Faye I think. He's clearly mental.

That's the one.  Why did we ever sell him.

"It was just handbags and it has been blown out of all proportion. I can't stop players being passionate, and wouldn't want to. I won't be taking any action.

"It was a very intense, excellent training session, as we always have at the club. It was a fiery session. There was a late challenge and a reaction to it.

"The players were working to the max - it was as simple as that."

maybe he really does think it's still the '90's lol

Guest Sniffer

To be fair to Carroll I'm not surprised he wanted to chin the whinging french twat. He clearly isn't arsed about playing for us and isn't even bothered that people can see he isn't putting in any effort.

To be fair to Carroll I'm not surprised he wanted to chin the whinging french t***. He clearly isn't arsed about playing for us and isn't even bothered that people can see he isn't putting in any effort.

Basically Carroll is acting on behalf of all Newcastle fans when he chined N'Zogbia.

He's the voice of the fans come to life.

Pathetic pair of cunts if this is true..

The training ground punch-up between Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia and Andy Carroll shows no signs of cooling with the pair apparently talking of settling their differences "once and for all" at a venue away from the club. (The Sun)