Carroll and Zog have a tear up!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pathetic pair of c***s if this is true..

The training ground punch-up between Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia and Andy Carroll shows no signs of cooling with the pair apparently talking of settling their differences "once and for all" at a venue away from the club. (The Sun)

hahahhahahahahahha

[

The training ground punch-up between Newcastle's Charles N'Zogbia and Andy Carroll shows no signs of cooling with the pair apparently talking of settling their differences "once and for all" at a venue away from the club. (The Sun)

oooh hard lads, you're big and clever.

pair of tossers

Tbf to Charlie Carroll threw the first blow.

N'zogbia is a winging little shit who doesn't give a flying fuck about the club.

For the past 2 years he has been talking about leaving, Wish carroll had knocked his head off Tbh.

Where do you reckon this "fight" will be, maybe behind the bike sheds at some school.

Or maybe they will have a marathon session of Thumb War to settle it once and for all.

Can't believe even the Sun would print this shite.

Where do you reckon this "fight" will be, maybe behind the bike sheds at some school.

Or maybe they will have a marathon session of Thumb War to settle it once and for all.

Can't believe even the Sun would print this s****.

1st rule of fight club!

Nobody really knows whats gone on so its slightly unfair to be calling either of them "Cunts" certainly given as the main source of information is from The Sun ect.

I was going to say I am sure if it was that serious Joe Kinnear would have disciplined them both financially but I wouldn't be that confident of him setting any disciplinary standards himself.

But still it could be worse Sir Bobby could be in charge then imagine what a mess the dressing room would be in.  :lol:

Nobody really knows whats gone on so its slightly unfair to be calling either of them "Cunts" certainly given as the main source of information is from The Sun ect.

I was going to say I am sure if it was that serious Joe Kinnear would have disciplined them both financially but I wouldn't be that confident of him setting any disciplinary standards himself.

But still it could be worse Sir Bobby could be in charge then imagine what a mess the dressing room would be in.  :lol:

If it's true that the pair haven't settled their diferences yet it's bad news, because if the first team squad isn't already a split camp, this sort of thing will lead to one. Bassong is mates with Zog, Enrique was getting blasted by Barton last Saturday...if they showed as much fight on the pitch it would be great.

IF and I mean IF(in a big way) its not over and they cannot get past it drop them both not even a place on the bench, get them in the ring with the gloves on and let them settle it.

Bring in Lua Lua and Ranger to repalce them until they grow the fk up abd sort it out!

There are murmurs of a dressing room schism between the homegrown and foreign players and there are those on either side of the alleged divide eager to head for pastures new. N'Zogbia has been agitating for a move for some time, talking openly of his desire to play for Arsenal or Tottenham.

Only three weeks ago, in a statement released by his lawyer Michael Kennedy, goalkeeper Shay Given's disenchantment with the club he has served loyally for almost 12 years - without tangible reward - was laid bare.

And captain Michael Owen, out of contract at the end of the season, has fudged a decision on the offer of a new three-year deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1126433/Newcastles-friendly-Its-right-boys-fight-says-battling-boss-Kinnear.html

Exactly what I was talking about. The problem with Joe Kinnear is that I don't have much faith in him to bridge the divide. He could probably organise a good knees up though.

There's nothing a good fight doesn't fix between two people who should be getting along, especially men.  It's needed.  We're not good at emotions so we don't know how to express ourselves with anything but fists and I can't count the number of times I've gone on to be friends with someone after slugging it out. 

They'll probably show up at a press conference next both sporting little heart tattoos on the upper arm reading "AC + CN 4eva"

There are murmurs of a dressing room schism between the homegrown and foreign players and there are those on either side of the alleged divide eager to head for pastures new. N'Zogbia has been agitating for a move for some time, talking openly of his desire to play for Arsenal or Tottenham.

Only three weeks ago, in a statement released by his lawyer Michael Kennedy, goalkeeper Shay Given's disenchantment with the club he has served loyally for almost 12 years - without tangible reward - was laid bare.

And captain Michael Owen, out of contract at the end of the season, has fudged a decision on the offer of a new three-year deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1126433/Newcastles-friendly-Its-right-boys-fight-says-battling-boss-Kinnear.html

Exactly what I was talking about. The problem with Joe Kinnear is that I don't have much faith in him to bridge the divide. He could probably organise a good knees up though.

FFS is it 1999 all over again?

British players & foreign players forming cliques, a clueless manager & Sunderland the next home game.

I'm starting to think that I might turn up to the Sunderland game to find that Ruud Gullit is stood in the dugout & has left Alan Shearer on the bench.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/01/23/kinnear-acts-on-newcastle-united-row-duo-72703-22761186/

Kinnear acts on Newcastle United row duo

Jan 23 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

TOON duo Andy Carroll and Charles N’Zogbia have been forced to settle their differences for the sake of Newcastle United and their fans.

That has been the stance of Joe Kinnear in the aftermath of the pair’s furious punch-up on Tuesday which resulted in the players being separated THREE times after Zog and the Geordie boy clashed in training.

And while the Chronicle understands that animosity still existed following the fight that caused the practice session to be abandoned, Kinnear – famous for producing an excellent team spirit at Wimbledon – has nipped the issue in the bud.

Kinnear is believed to have held a private meeting between both players and tried to restore unity by placing both N’Zogbia and Carroll on the same team in training.

With United far from safety in the Premier League, Kinnear knows that he needs both stars for the battle ahead, and both are almost certain to feature in the trip to Manchester City on Wednesday.

However, hopes of off-loading Cameroon midfielder Geremi appear dead in the water today for the United manager.

It’s understood that Besiktas have dropped their interest and it is unlikely the Turks will renew it during the current window.

And with no other takers so far, United will have to persevere with one of their highest earners until at least the end of the season.

Geremi told the Chronicle last Saturday that he still saw his future on Tyneside, and the former Toon captain is contracted until 2010.

Ex-Real Madrid, Chelsea and Middlesbrough man Geremi played in this week’s friendly with Carlisle and, due to the shortage of midfielders going into next week’s clash with Man City, he is certain to be recalled by Kinnear.

The African last appeared in the 2-2 draw with West Ham 13 days ago and was booed off the field when he was withdrawn on 62 minutes.

Guest diddimz

'Geordie boy' FFS. The phrase should have left with pizzaface.

Can't help but feel that term was used to ally the fans with Carroll and turn against the Zog.

FFS is it 1999 all over again?

British players & foreign players forming cliques, a clueless manager & Sunderland the next home game.

I'm starting to think that I might turn up to the Sunderland game to find that Ruud Gullit is stood in the dugout & has left Alan Shearer on the bench.

There was murmurs during Allardyces reign about a divide including an incident during a training session involving Butt and Faye. Plus under Robson I remember watching a training session with Griffin and Robert having a scuffle after a late lunge by Griffin then Warren Barton dived in and tore them apart.

For something that happens all time it seems to be getting talked about lot..........oh wait it doesn't that is just a line managers use to downplay teamates fighting.

Have to admit to that being my feeling. I'd be worried if I was coaching a team where there was fighting at training "regularly".

I've seen lads on my own team fighting on nights out where women are involved and when plenty of ale is involved, but not on the pitch.

Guest toonlass

In the gossip part of the bbc website (football) it says Charlie has been fined for his part in the bust up. Wonder what he said to start it all off, seems like he must have been the instigator if he has been fined and Carroll hasn't.

In the gossip part of the bbc website (football) it says Charlie has been fined for his part in the bust up. Wonder what he said to start it all off, seems like he must have been the instigator if he has been fined and Carroll hasn't.

"Get your hair cut."

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/1/25/Prem-NZogbia-on-Villa/gnid-37053/

Charles N’Zogbia has urged Newcastle to lower his price and to sell him, with Aston Villa his favoured destination.

The midfielder claims it is ‘impossible to improve’ at St James’ Park, and says he is tired of the same routine year in, year out.

The 22-year-old believes he must move clubs to reach the next level, and he has named Villa - rather than Arsenal - as his preferred destination.

N’Zogbia is desperate to be transferred as soon as possible, and he believes that moving to Villa Park instead of Emirates Stadium would be a better option for his career.

N’Zogbia told Foot Mercato: “I’m still in stand-by, waiting for the club to make a decision. We did everything to put the club that are interested in contact with Newcastle.

“But it seems that something is frozen on Newcastle’s part. They have the cards in their hands. It’s just about a good offer being made.

“The club is asking for too much money. All we can do is wait and see.

"The clubs that are interested remain the same, but it’s tough because they are asking for a ridiculous sum of money.

"Arsenal and Aston Villa are top teams in the English league, so I’d be happy to join them.

“I don’t have a priority. Both are good clubs, but I have a little preference for Aston Villa. They have been improving as a team in the last few years, which proves that they can do well.

“I don’t think (that being in Villa’s starting XI is easier than in Arsenal’s), and it’s a young team. Aston Villa’s manager is a good coach, according to my friends. I think he could make me better.”

However, while Villa is apparently the Frenchman’s favoured destination, he has refused to rule Lyon out of the race for his signing.

He added: “The door is not closed to Olympique Lyonnais. Perhaps after speaking to Newcastle their interest was not as strong as it used to be. I don’t know what happened, but the door remains open.

“I’m not upset (to be linked with a host of clubs). If a transfer is meant to be, that’s good news.”

Even if negotiations over a January move appear to have stalled, N’Zogbia says he will remain committed to his club.

But the versatile player is fed up with the routine at Newcastle and does not think the team will match the fans’ expectations.

He said: “I’ll give my best for the last four months if I’m to stay, and then I’ll see what happens in the summer. I’ve told the club I want to improve and that it’s impossible here.

“If I don’t leave in January, we’ll discuss things again regarding a summer move. Every year it’s the same - the club tell us the same thing. We reach the half-season and it’s always the same.

“I’ve been listening to the same thing for four years. I’ve had enough.”

When asked if his employers would let him go if they received a suitable offer, he said: “Yes, that’s for sure.

“And I believe that they are going to change their mind regarding my selling price and drop it, especially as the transfer window is nearing its end.

“Anything can happen. We have to be alert. I could depart during the week or on the last day of the January transfer window.”