Shepherd Has His Say (Again)

Tooj

Guest toonlass

Oooooh NE5, is your nose getting bigger? Are your pants on fire? If you haven't looked at the finances thread why was your name in the users currently looking at it several times?

I haven't looked at it. By the way, I've responded to some of your previous posts directed at me, and predictably you have joined the list of those who are unable to reply and prove me wrong, when you would love to if you could.

Are you someone else that insisted we would be better off without the fat bastard [for anybody] ?

Which questions have you asked me, sorry if I missed them but your perpetual arse kissing of Freddy Shepherd sends me to sleep.

Which fat bastard are you on about, Shepherd or Ashley?

well, we are certainly not better off since the last ownership change are we, but I thought that soopa Mike was going to be the saviour to end all those embarrassing days of qualifying regularly for europe ?

We are financially more stable than we were under Freddy "Lets hoy some more cash at the problem and hope we get somewhere" Shepherd. You should know that from your sneaky peaking at the financial report thread. We will have to see where we are come May to decide how bad Ashley has been. If we finish 13th or so you could say we are on a par with Fat Fred couldn't you? Well you wouldn't cos obviously you are blinkered.

While Mike Ashley is not the man to take the club forward, Freddy Shepherd certainly wasn't either. But at least Ashley isn't taking money out of the club to line his own pocket, unlike Fat Freddy.

Oooooh NE5, is your nose getting bigger? Are your pants on fire? If you haven't looked at the finances thread why was your name in the users currently looking at it several times?

:lol: you know he's telling fibs. he just can't justify his undying support for someone who's been shown to have been dragging the club down into a deep dark abyss. i'll be very surprised if he actually gives in and posts in that thread tbh

I'll save you the bother of speculating. I've said why I've no intention of reading it, which should in all honesty suit those who say I spoil every thread by debating about the old board and why the new one pales in comparison.

How long do you think it will be until someone, anyone, including Mike Ashley, matches those european qualifications that the s**** board did ?

probably as long as it'll take someone to run up 100mill of debt to finish lower than halfway more than half the time in the last decade while taking about a million out each yearaswell.

so then.....would you keep on running up debts year on year until the banks say "no...can we have it back please" ?

Not only has Sir Fred Shepherd gave us more European football than the top 4, he is on the front of the Chron the day & is going to sort the region out 3K worth of jobs.

More European football than the top four?

:laugh:

Not only has Sir Fred Shepherd gave us more European football than the top 4, he is on the front of the Chron the day & is going to sort the region out 3K worth of jobs.

More European football than the top four?

:laugh:

tbf, the top four haven't really given us any European football.

I haven't looked at it. By the way, I've responded to some of your previous posts directed at me, and predictably you have joined the list of those who are unable to reply and prove me wrong, when you would love to if you could.

Are you someone else that insisted we would be better off without the fat bastard [for anybody] ?

Which questions have you asked me, sorry if I missed them but your perpetual arse kissing of Freddy Shepherd sends me to sleep.

well, we are certainly not better off since the last ownership change are we, but I thought that soopa Mike was going to be the saviour to end all those embarrassing days of qualifying regularly for europe ?

We are financially more stable than we were under Freddy "Lets hoy some more cash at the problem and hope we get somewhere" Shepherd. You should know that from your sneaky peaking at the financial report thread. We will have to see where we are come May to decide how bad Ashley has been. If we finish 13th or so you could say we are on a par with Fat Fred couldn't you? Well you wouldn't cos obviously you are blinkered.

While Mike Ashley is not the man to take the club forward, Freddy Shepherd certainly wasn't either. But at least Ashley isn't taking money out of the club to line his own pocket, unlike Fat Freddy.

I haven't looked at the thread, because I know it will be full of people like you slating the old board for anything you can think of, such is your cluelessness.

You and people like you were told for ages by myself and one or two others that getting rid of the old board wouldn't necessarily lead to more success and a better club, you were wrong. You are being told again that Ashley is taking the club downwards and downwards, his policy is wrong, you are disputing it, but you are wrong again.

Are you someone else that insisted we would be better off without the fat b****** [for anybody] ?

Which fat b****** are you on about, Shepherd or Ashley?

I haven't looked at the thread, because I know it will be full of people like you slating the old board for anything you can think of, such is your cluelessness.

You and people like you were told for ages by myself and one or two others that getting rid of the old board wouldn't necessarily lead to more success and a better club, you were wrong. You are being told again that Ashley is taking the club downwards and downwards, his policy is wrong, you are disputing it, but you are wrong again.

You and two others told us. Well whoop-dee-doo. You never gave Ashley a chance, and your opinion of him was made simply because he bought out Shepherd. Besides, you're a true NUFC fan, I think you will have definitely looked at the numbers, even if you didn't bother reading the thread, simply because you care about the club and have a desire to know what kind of state we're in.

Do you never get tired of typing such utter tripe?

Guest toonlass

I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I have said time and again that Mike Ashley is not the man to take this club forward. But deluding yourself that Freddy Shepherd was is just stupid. Freddy Shepherd was running this club into the ground financially, and getting a nice wage packet out of it too. Its all well and good for Shepherd to come out now and say that Ashley is doing things wrong, but we would have been crippled had Shepherd still been at the helm. He needs to give himself a shake, and you too, and you both need to realise that the reason we are in this mess is because of Fat Fred's policy of throwing money into a bottomless pit to try and put things right, instead of sorting out the fundamental problems with the club. I don't think Ashley is the right man for Newcastle, and never have, but no-one else would have taken the club on and put the money in he has to stop us going to the wall. Others looked at the books and ran!

I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I have said time and again that Mike Ashley is not the man to take this club forward. But deluding yourself that Freddy Shepherd was is just stupid. Freddy Shepherd was running this club into the ground financially, and getting a nice wage packet out of it too. Its all well and good for Shepherd to come out now and say that Ashley is doing things wrong, but we would have been crippled had Shepherd still been at the helm. He needs to give himself a shake, and you too, and you both need to realise that the reason we are in this mess is because of Fat Fred's policy of throwing money into a bottomless pit to try and put things right, instead of sorting out the fundamental problems with the club. I don't think Ashley is the right man for Newcastle, and never have, but no-one else would have taken the club on and put the money in he has to stop us going to the wall. Others looked at the books and ran!

:thup:

Are you someone else that insisted we would be better off without the fat b****** [for anybody] ?

Which fat b****** are you on about, Shepherd or Ashley?

You and two others told us. Well whoop-dee-doo. You never gave Ashley a chance, and your opinion of him was made simply because he bought out Shepherd. Besides, you're a true NUFC fan, I think you will have definitely looked at the numbers, even if you didn't bother reading the thread, simply because you care about the club and have a desire to know what kind of state we're in.

I'm responding to toonlass. If what I say doesn't suit you then hard luck, but its a reply to her.

I didn't like Ashley when I realised his methods were wrong, which was quite a long time ago now.

I've told you why I haven't read the thread. I care about our league position, and whether we have debts like any other club or not, less revenue due to losing games isn't going to bring about a solution. Fact is, football is expensive, and quite often a lottery, it isn't a game for playing safe if you want success.

nobody wanted the club in 1991 for less than we were paid by Spurs for Gazza, had one foot in the 3rd division and were 16 games from relegation to the 3rd division and folding. Since then we have been one of the biggest and best clubs in the country. We are now setting up a club that is being run on similar lines to pre-1991 again, and this setup began when Ashley bought the club and not before.

I wonder how many people said anybody but the fat bastard would be better for the club but are now doing u-turns and saying Ashley isn't the right man.

Aye, everything will be fine if we just ignore reality. :lol:

1. have you found your village yet

2. have you told us what you think of a manager with 4 titles with 2 different clubs and 3 manager of the year awards yet ?

3. What do you think of Craigy baby signign for man city for 14m quid, given that you supported his sale and the manager who made it ?

Guest north shields lad

Fat frec should never have been allowed back in SJP, once he had told the press what he really thought about us, as he sat in spain. His opionion didnt matter to me from there onwards and it doesnt matter now. Far to forgiving us lot are.

2. have you told us what you think of a manager with 4 titles with 2 different clubs and 3 manager of the year awards yet ?

3. What do you think of Craigy baby signign for man city for 14m quid, given that you supported his sale and the manager who made it ?

Anything but admit that Shepherd left the club in a right old state and today we are paying the bill.

Guest neesy111

nobody wanted the club in 1991 for less than we were paid by Spurs for Gazza, had one foot in the 3rd division and were 16 games from relegation to the 3rd division and folding. Since then we have been one of the biggest and best clubs in the country. We are now setting up a club that is being run on similar lines to pre-1991 again, and this setup began when Ashley bought the club and not before.

I wonder how many people said anybody but the fat bastard would be better for the club but are now doing u-turns and saying Ashley isn't the right man.

ashley has done mistakes, but u are forgetting the point we would not be in business if shepherd was still at the club

Its strange that NE5 has this parallel world where Shepherd running the club into the ground is a lesser evil than Ashley saving the club and being tight with the purse strings becasue of it. (Assuming he IS actually being tight).

ashley has done mistakes, but u are forgetting the point we would not be in business if shepherd was still at the club

we are far more likely to go bust if we are relegated and the crowds drop to 20,000 or less again.

After 12 years of working in the business-world, my view on that statement is that it is completely wrong. We would just have a very different business with a different risk profile.

The stuff from the accountants about the extra money coming in to make it a going concern would not have been an issue if the club had not changed hands.

Anything but admit that Shepherd left the club in a right old state and today we are paying the bill.

just think, if we still had Craigy baby - who's sale you supported along with the manager who sold him - we would have had a 14m quid asset at the club.

Did you ask me for a reminder of that question about a manager who won 4 titles with 2 different clubs and 3 manager of the year awards ? That would make it at least 4 out of 6 that you backed to succeed, wouldn't it ?

Why are people wasting their time when they know that either NE5 knows that the club needs to get it's finances together but won't admit it because it will mean fat Fred fucked up (likely to be the reason he's avoided the accounts thread) or he genuinely thinks it's a good idea to keep on spending without worrying that the club is making losses every season and risks going to the wall.

Either way it makes him retarded.