Quiz Lambias & his team

Thespence

It's mad, though. Everyone complains about lack of communication from the club, but when it comes down to it there are hardly any important questions anyone is burning to ask Llambias.

Oh, I think we have.  Its just we dont think they'll get answered.

It's mad, though. Everyone complains about lack of communication from the club, but when it comes down to it there are hardly any important questions anyone is burning to ask Llambias.

There's a lot of important questions but probably few he could answer and even fewer being asked in a non-loaded manner, e.g. "Why do you think it's a good idea to murder orphans?"

Luke Edwards wants shot if he deliberately omits the sharper questions after tonight.

Should definitely do the no reponse given to any Qs he doesn't answer. I'd like to think with the current way of writing from him he will do that.

seriously though, one question is the top one for me:

will the cash generated from the sales of given, milner and n'zogbia be used to improve the squad, or will it simply be used to cover other areas of the running of the club and Ashleys other businesses.?

Guest black n white

How would you like to be hung?   By the Balls or the Throat?

The best question without doubt, This is an empty gesture so the club can say that communications have resumed.

i think one of the ones i asked was 'do you realise that newcastle united and everything associated there with is fast becoming the biggest joke in the country?'

you're behind the times, i think it goes:

1. the economy

1b. cupcake dog

2. NUFC

3. Joe Kinnear

4. Derek Llamblias

5. Damien Duff as a professional footballer

i think one of the ones i asked was 'do you realise that newcastle united and everything associated there with is fast becoming the biggest joke in the country?'

The club has been a laughing stock to other fans since Souness's appointment.  We just stumble from crisis to crisis.

'Cockney Mafia Out!' gave supporters of other clubs a good laugh.

Guest The Libertine

The club has been a laughing stock to other fans since Souness's appointment.  We just stumble from crisis to crisis.

'Cockney Mafia Out!' gave supporters of other clubs a good laugh.

and all thats going to be starting again soon  :celb:

when is this then?  when do the answers get published/broadcast?

Was just thinking this myself.

They are meeting him tomorrow (Friday).

Guest sicko2ndbest

NUFC chiefs talk to the Chronicle and Journal

Feb 9 2009 By Evening Chronicle

The Evening Chronicle and The Journal this week publish a Newcastle United exclusive.

Our sports writers have been given exclusive access to NUFC's Managing Director Derek Llambias who answered the questions you asked us to put to the club.

The Chronicle's Lee Ryder and The Journal's Luke Edwards went along to St James's Park last week and tomorrow, the Chronicle will bring you the first instalment, followed by more revelations in The Journal on Wednesday.

It is the first time Mr Llambias has faced the fans' questions.

It's been a turbulent season for Newcastle with Kevin Keegan's depature and Mike Ashley's subsequent decision to put the club on the market.

There followed Joe Kinnear's shock appointment as manager and the decision to take the club off the market.

Then during the transfer, the club's talismanic keeper Shay Given left while some signings - Kevin Nolan and Ryan Taylor - meet with more approval.

Get the Chronicle on Tuesday to be first to read the exclusive interview, followed by the second part in The Journal on Wednesday