Quiz Lambias & his team

Thespence

Do you agree with the view of the majority of fans, that much of the current mess and animosity could've been avoided if channels of communications between the board and fans had been open and regular - as they were when Chris Mort was here?

For the first time since we entered the premiership there are empty seats at every home game. If survive this season what do plan to do to reverse this?

Currently it seems that the £20m you agreed to put into the club every season is being used to pay off debts. If you can get the club back to a position where it is self sufficient, would the full £20m go towards buying new players?

Why has it took you all this time to address the fans' concern?

Do you realise we don't like being treat like mushrooms?

Will this publicity stunt be repeated any time soon?

I wouldn't mind if it were magic mushrooms.

The timing of this - with ashley being back in town recently - is interesting.

Maybe ashley said 'get off your fucking arse and answer questions or somethin'

*derek calls the chron*

Talking about it now on SSN's

im sure the questions will be very well vetted for him, we will only find out what his favorite flavor of crisps are and if we are lucky maybe his favorite color

Just submitted mine:

1) Does Joe Kinnear have the final say on transfers?

2) If Joe Kinnear does have the final say on transfers, why did Keegan not?

3) If Joe Kinnear doesn't have the final say on transfers, why does he keep telling the press that he does?

4) Joe Kinnear is claiming he's been offered a long-term contract. If this is the case, isn't it a sign of how far this club has fallen in the last 5 years?

5) Why has it taken you so long to open your mouth and speak to us? How do you react to fan's opinions that they've been treat with utter contempt by the board and especially yourself since you took over?

Doubtless none of that will get through the sift, but it's got to be worth a try.

I hope this is a sign that they are finally beginning to learn from mistakes.

me too

my questions..

1) Have you already started the search for our next manager?

2) If not, why not?

3) Do you think Joe Kinnear is the right man for the NUFC managers job?

4) If so, given his shocking record, why?

Thing is, there's a limit to what the club can be expected to reveal and comment on in public?

They obviously won't answer any questions along the lines of 'why are you offerring Kinnear a contract, he's shit', or 'how come Joe keeps spouting so much rubbish to the press?'. Just not going to happen.

Thing is, there's a limit to what the club can be expected to reveal and comment on in public?

They obviously won't answer any questions along the lines of 'why are you offerring Kinnear a contract, he's s***', or 'how come Joe keeps spouting so much rubbish to the press?'. Just not going to happen.

Obviously questions will be vetted but I still think it would be worthwhile submitting the questions to the Chronicle as it gives an indication of what supporters want do know and their genuine concerns for the club.  They may even be able to discuss them off record with Llambias and perhaps something will start to sink in!

They obviously won't answer any questions along the lines of 'why are you offerring Kinnear a contract, he's s***', or 'how come Joe keeps spouting so much rubbish to the press?'. Just not going to happen.

Obviously questions will be vetted but I still think it would be worthwhile submitting the questions to the Chronicle as it gives an indication of what supporters want do know and their genuine concerns for the club.  They may even be able to discuss them off record with Llambias and perhaps something will start to sink in!

Aye, fair point. For what it's worth I do hope there'll be a bit more honesty... but we've got to be realistic about what we expect the senior managers of any business to reveal to the public.

At best whatever they say will be designed to calm the fans down.