Robinho Arrested

tgarve

I thought he might go off the rails eventually, leaving training camps without permission and getting involved in nightclub incidents, but I never thought it would happen so soon!

Thats why he fucked off to Brazil i guess

probably load of crap.

It's always teenage girls getting raped, isn't it? Liar I reckon.

Were you there?

When was the last footballer who supposedly raped a lass convicted?

Load of bullshitters. These guys fuk em and dump em literally the second they pull their dick out and throw em to the floor, these daft slags get the hump and cry rape. Quite funny, but their own fault for shagging a dirty footballer.

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Load of bullshitters. These guys fuk em and dump em literally the second they pull their dick out and throw em to the floor, these daft slags get the hump and cry rape. Quite funny, but their own fault for shagging a dirty footballer.

:lol:

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

:snod:

Guest toonlass

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Are the lads not slags too? Funny how the lass is made out to be a slag but the bloke is just a lad eh?

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Are the lads not slags too? Funny how the lass is made out to be a slag but the bloke is just a lad eh?

Were not allowed to talk on here about the lads who jump on footballers cocks, but yes darl they are slags too.

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

course they are.  And isn't he insinuating that by calling them a "dirty footballer"?

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

course they are.  And isn't he insinuating that by calling them a "dirty footballer"?

Hush, girl power 'n' all that.  :rolleyes:

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Not really.

If she has made it up then she should be done for wasting police time.

But she won't be unfortunately.

TBH, Someone who cries rape and it can be proved should be jailed as long as the supposed rapist would have been because it mocks those who genuinely have been and makes it harder for them to get a conviction because of tarts who lie.

Guest toonlass

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Not really.

Elaborate please

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Not really.

Elaborate please

That's just the way it is unfortunately. Robinho was just getting his mack on. Yet she put it out easily.

probably load of crap.

Were you there?

Not really.

Elaborate please

That's just the way it is unfortunately. Robinho was just getting his mack on. Yet she put it out easily.

Leeds City Centre was packed with people that night, students celebrating the end of exams. Hard to imagine something like this happenning in a club without there being witnesses one way or the other.