Barton out for eight weeks (broken metatarsal), Owen TBC

KaKa

Guest toonlass

i'm laughing because i would be crying otherwise

these 2 have cost us a combined 22 million in transfer fee's

and are taking 175k a week between them

they make me sick both of them

They make you sick for getting injured? Have a word.

why do player's pick up some many injury's now

i bet that shearer would have played through 1/2 of the niggling injurie's both of these have had

they've done fuck all when they've been at the club, so yes they do make me sick especially when owen got himself injured in the world cup when he was clearly not even fit

Niggling injuries ffs.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_1drP8nGk-7U/R8WPNNnpIdI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/AvSysGkuDTo/s320/Dr+Nick+riviera.jpg

Hi Doctor Nick!!!

"Joey Barton has been out for 10 weeks and just come back but looks as if he's going to be out for three weeks with a cracked ankle - and we only have one fit striker. Michael Owen is on crutches and he could be out for six weeks.

JFK quoted on BBC.

Well Owen takes twice as long as always predicted so that will be 12 weeks then.

When Oba back ?

JK says he has a outside chance for the weekend/would need to force him back in(whatever thats supposed to mean)Im no expert on body language but he looked like he was just guessing/talking shit.

Guest neesy111

if we don't see owen in a newcastle shirt then i'll be happy

done fuck all last 8 games apart from score against west ham and miss every decent chance he's had and offer nothing to the team and be a shit captain

Guest firetotheworks

This has pushed me to the 'its only football' phase. You know you're teams in the shit when you're at that stage.

done f*** all last 8 games apart from score against west ham and miss every decent chance he's had and offer nothing to the team and be a s*** captain

Owen is pretty much done. Definitely finished at Newcastle anyway. I don't thin he'll makje it back this season.

The only way he'll get any team this summer will be by accepting a pay as you play deal I reckon. Unless Man City decide they just want to pay him anyway.

Owen's shitty attitude has pretty much caught up with him and Barton's shitty behaviour is catching up with him too. Just our luck. Freakin' bad karma.

Apparantly Owen has a cracked bone in his ankle and Barton has a broken bone in his foot. Happy days

Owen doesn't have bones he has plastic tubing.

And tissue for muscles.

Softest man ever.

Guest neesy111

done f*** all last 8 games apart from score against west ham and miss every decent chance he's had and offer nothing to the team and be a s*** captain

Owen is pretty much done. Definitely finished at Newcastle anyway. I don't thin he'll makje it back this season.

The only way he'll get any team this summer will be by accepting a pay as you play deal I reckon. Unless Man City decide they just want to pay him anyway.

Owen's shitty attitude has pretty much caught up with him and Barton's shitty behaviour is catching up with him too. Just our luck. Freakin' bad karma.

yeah, i think many fan's would be happy seeing the back of these 2

Five live are meant to have said 6 weeks for Owen and 10 for Barton?

I think 5 live has misinterpreted the quotes where JFK has said Barton has been out for 10 and will be out for another 3. The match report on BBC says 3 for Joey and 6 for Owen. I'm more concerned about Barton than Owen tbh.

no strikers, relegated.

don't worry, so far this window we've signed one winger on a free, everythings going to be fine!

who needs a squad anyway? we'll take out chances!

:kinnear:

2 goals in 4 for carroll he's showing he's got something about him and more potential than chopra had

Great size, athleticism and decent mobility.

Great combination and if he can commit to the game he could be something for sure.

Has all the raw materials you could ever want.

He told Sky Sports: "Michael is now going to be out for at least three weeks and Joey Barton could be out for at least six weeks.

"Joey's going to have a scan on his ankle as we're not sure whether he has cracked it or not. He said he felt something crack in his right ankle, so we're going to check that out tomorrow.

"Michael's on crutches already for protection and he's going to have a scan tomorrow.

"That just leaves us with Andy Carroll. We're missing Obafemi Martins and (Mark) Viduka. There's no chance of Viduka being back for the weekend and Martins is no more than an outside chance."

Given

Goalkeeper Shay Given, who has been strongly linked with a move to Manchester City, was not involved at Eastlands but Kinnear insisted his No.1 was suffering with an ankle injury.

He added: "Shay pulled out yesterday (Tuesday) with a knee injury, as did (Charles) N'Zogbia with an ankle injury.

"We're doing the best we possibly can to keep Shay. He missed this game because of injury. There's not much more I can say about that situation."

Kinnear has already agreed to stay on at St James' Park until the end of the season and has a long-term contract offer from owner Mike Ashley awaiting his signature.

The former Wimbledon and Nottingham Forest boss insists he will not walk away from the challenge in the North East, but will wait until the end of the campaign before deciding on his long-term future.

He said: "I've got a three-and-a-half-year contract on the table that I haven't signed.

"I could have signed it three weeks ago, but I'm prepared to leave the situation as it is until the end of the season and then take stock then.

"It's a really tough job, but I'm not going to walk away from it. I can see why so many other managers turned it down, because it really is a tough job."

Anyone else doubting the knocks CNZ & Shay have?