Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Just read this off some hull city website -

My dream line-up for City next season would be Owen in the box with Campbell and Geovanni either side of him, Bullard setting up the chances, Ashbee protecting the defence, and a new signing like Kevin Nolan providing the energy, box-to-box running and goals from midfield.

:mackems:

My dream line-up for City next season would be Owen in the box with Campbell and Geovanni either side of him, Bullard setting up the chances, Ashbee protecting the defence, and a new signing like Kevin Nolan providing the energy, box-to-box running and goals from midfield.

If Nolan had a scooter aye, and not that shyte German rave band either.

Guest Stephen927

To think I was quite optimistic about the signings of Nolan and R.Taylor. Now they're just more deadwood to go along with our large collection.

It was only a few seasons ago he was scoring double figures for Bolton, now I am convinced he isn't even good enough for the Championship, his fitness is appalling.

Guest BooBoo

To think I was quite optimistic about the signings of Nolan and R.Taylor. Now they're just more deadwood to go along with our large collection.

It was only a few seasons ago he was scoring double figures for Bolton, now I am convinced he isn't even good enough for the Championship, his fitness is appalling.

Likes the beer too much by all accounts.

I'd like to see Redyapps idea more widespread, alcohol bans for top level footballers. They're paid a small fortune to keep at the peak of physical fitness yet still go out regularly on the lash. It just doesn't make sense.

I'd like to see Redyapps idea more widespread, alcohol bans for top level footballers. They're paid a small fortune to keep at the peak of physical fitness yet still go out regularly on the lash. It just doesn't make sense.

Here's another idea: why not do appoint a competent manager who will employ proper scouts who do their homework before recommending players? JFK might have been good for a few headlines, but putting him in charge of recruitment was suicide from a business point of view. There again, he was only following orders from above so I guess we know where the buck stops.

Never, not for one second, optimistic about Nolan - Taylor so so until I saw him a few times.

If a club lets their captain go that easily you know there's a chance of something not being right.  Think Wenger letting Henry/Viera go at almost the right time.

By which accounts?

By which accounts?

Why do you need anyone's accounts? It's obvious from looking at the bleary-eyed cunt.

Go back 6 months and that's what we were saying.

It's a pity that he is fucking shite.

Sums him up when his biggest contribution to trying to keep us up was his penalty miss for Bolton against us in our first home match.

Guest Magpiecn

It would be almost like signing Messi if Nolan, Butt and Owen went to Hull

I doubt wheather Hull could afford that two.