Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Good deal for Wigan. They'll get a profit when he moves on just like we did on Zog. Steve Bruce has risen in my estimation today.

Looks to have made up for his losses this transfer window very well.

Really is developing into a class manager iyam.

Good deal for Wigan. They'll get a profit when he moves on just like we did on Zog. Steve Bruce has risen in my estimation today.

indeed... wigan now much more dangerous team than i expect before :undecided:

Fuck me! with Zoggy there?  lol  He's dogshite

At this point, he's just a relatively pacy headless chicken winger, the kind that are a dime a dozen in the French league.

He's squandered any promise he ever might have had with that retarded attitude of his.

There's a chance that he'll do decently for Wigan this year, just like he was alright in his first opportunity for us. But come the summer, the merry-go-round starts all over again.

More likely he'll be average and disappear abroad in a year or two.

N'Zogbia is definitely a very talented player, even if he doesn't use it as much as he should. That said, he isn't THAT good.

His attitude will get in the way and playing at the JJB for a period of time will slowly drive him mental as he thinks he should be somewhere much bigger.

f*** me! with Zoggy there?  lol  He's dogshite

even zog is average his attribute is pace. imagine now. wigan now got pace in both wings. not a team i would expect us to face.

even zog is average his attribute is pace. imagine now. wigan now got pace in both wings. not a team i would expect us to face.

franz carr was very fast....pace is pointless if you dont have the intelligence to use it.

N'Zogbia is definitely a very talented player, even if he doesn't use it as much as he should. That said, he isn't THAT good.

His attitude will get in the way and playing at the JJB for a period of time will slowly drive him mental as he thinks he should be somewhere much bigger.

Playing in Wigan's first team as opposed to being on Newcastle's bench behind Duff?

Guest firetotheworks

The first season for us he was good and had a lot of potential, but part of that could be put down to defenders not knowing his game. Im with the people who say he's a headless chicken and doesnt look up. He could be a good player, not a brilliant one. I think we got the better deal by some way but thats not to say he couldnt go on to be effective at Wigan.

Playing in Wigan's first team as opposed to being on Newcastle's bench behind Duff?

I seem to remember after a run of playing something like 6 or 7 games in his preferred positon he was again kicking up a fuss for no reason.

He thinks he is a class above and has done for a long time. It is a shame he didn't go to Villa because I think he may have finally got the reality check he needs.

Agreeing to join Wigan says it all about him for me. To many players in our squad are quite happy to move on at the end of the season, the sooner we ship them out for a good price and replace them with players willing to fight and keep us up the better...just a shame this has only started in the last 72hrs of the window.

franz carr was very fast....pace is pointless if you dont have the intelligence to use it.

pace is talent. intelligence is to be teach. so it's bruce job to sort this out. and i think bruce will manage it.

Wigan have essentially replaced Kevin Kilbane with Charles N'Zogbia, which is a bit of a bonus for them. Taylor is very useful, versatile, and I imagine will be the fill in for Beye for the time being. Then he'll move into whatever position we have the most injuries in.

Guest Howaythetoon

You can imagine what his adviser has told him

"Sign for them, you'll play many times in your fave position and a year or so down the line we'll get you a big move to Spurs like Palacios"

Que a delighted Charlie...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00468/nzogbia_280x390_468358a.jpg

pace is talent. intelligence is to be teach. so it's bruce job to sort this out. and i think bruce will manage it.

pace is talent....take a look at the lower leagues theres plenty of it. footy nouse isn't taught, it can come with experience. after 114 games he's only slightly better than his debut.

He'll tear us a new arsehole on December 26th, Wullie.

I'm hoping for an away game at Eastlands so he can give Shay Given his annual Christmas present.

I was on about N'Zogbia. :laugh:

I know, I meant to put Taylor's name in there somewhere. :blush:

pace is talent....take a look at the lower leagues theres plenty of it. footy nouse isn't taught, it can come with experience. after 114 games he's only slightly better than his debut.

IIRC he came on for his debut, we took a throw in & the ref blew for full time. :lol:

Doesn't make you wrong like.