Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest Howaythetoon

So basically 8m for N'Zogbia if you value Taylor at a reasonable 2m? Fucking excellent business that. Good riddance to the cunt, I hope he does a Dyer for Wigan and breaks a leg the tossbag.

For all the slating Kinnear has had, these two deals he's done (provided the Taylor/Zog one goes ahead ofc) are looking like very good business to me.

Who knows, maybe even the Lovenkrands one will be? :lol:

Later Zoggy. Decent deal all things considered.

He'll be moaning about leaving Wigan in the summer mark my words.

Valencia and Zoggy on the wings though will be pretty impressive in the short term.

For all the slating Kinnear has had, these two deals he's done (provided the Taylor/Zog one goes ahead ofc) are looking like very good business to me.

Who knows, maybe even the Lovenkrands one will be? :lol:

Tbh I doubt he has had much input. I won't comment on who has probably done most of the work on these deals as my tin hat is in the shed.

Guest firetotheworks

Just listened to that interview with NZogbias agent. What a crock of shite. He can fuck right off, and the £5 million plus Taylor is a very good deal, so he can fuck right off gladly.

Guest LucaAltieri

Good deal.

Fucking great deal.

While we might argue over the amount of transfers we need to make, I don't see how anyone can think the deals we have done are anything short of fantastic - both in and out.

I think we might literally be putting guns to peoples' heads. There's no other explanation for it.

Guest The Libertine

mental deal. thats basically nolan + taylor + £2 million, all for a player who will never play for us again.

mental.

Fantastic work from the club getting rid of him for so much.

Even if it works out as Taylor + (only) £4m it's an excellent deal for us. Basically, N'Zogbia fr Nolan and Taylor and maybe a little bit more cash.

Go the recruitment team. ;)

Good deal.

Fucking great deal.

While we might argue over the amount of transfers we need to make, I don't see how anyone can think the deals we have done are anything short of fantastic - both in and out.

I think we might literally be putting guns to peoples' heads. There's no other explanation for it.

Cockney Mafia, innit.