What would YOU call N'Zogbia ?

Guest Phil K

I'd still call him Charles N'Zogbia. I don't see any point slagging the guy around, he has been through a fair amount of different managers since signing for us. So a part of me can understand him. However, it's sad to see that he has such an unproffessional behavior. Clearly the guy's talented so it's a shame he has not been given more time, trust, and first team football playing in his natural position.

I'd still call him Charles N'Zogbia. I don't see any point slagging the guy around, he has been through a fair amount of different managers since signing for us. So a part of me can understand him. However, it's sad to see that he has such an unproffessional behavior. Clearly the guy's talented so it's a shame he has not been given more time, trust, and first team football playing in his natural position.

:clap:

I would rather call him N'Stop here

Guest thebigfella

why are people sticking up for him......he has engineered a move from the club days before the derby game he punches the shit out of one of our home grown players who plays with pride for the team not 20k+ in wages get rid soon as we need players who want to fight for the team not moan when he gets called some thing different imagin if it was bobby would he have moaned then!!!!!

In probably the most sensible comments JFK has made, blaming the agent is bang on.

Like Bernard before him its always been about the agent filling his head with grandeur and false hope pumping his ego up, unfortunatley for the lad he has let it get into his head and believed it.

Whilst the gullible frenchman is getting abuse (and rightly so) its hardly fair the agents get off with this every time.

Strangely I cant find the quotes anymore, I dont know if they have retracted, but Kinnear launched into one about Charles being messed up in the head due to the agent, Sky Sports have taken it down and changed the article, weird.

He hasn't been given the time to play because of his bad behaviour.

If he wanted more time, trust and first team football, he should put his head down and got on with it instead of running crying to agent who hugged him and went "There there, Arsenal and Villa want you so you are good".

I'm all for talented players, but if they have a shit attitude they're not worth it. Clearly felt he was bigger than the club.