Newcastle United 1 - 1 Mackems - 01/02/09 - Post match reaction from page 26

JH

lovenkrands for ameobi

lua lua for duff

xwise

In a ideal world, however he will take Jonas off.

Jonas has been shit. His crossing and passing is atrocious.

What bollocks. Most of the time there's fuck all to aim at.

GET AMEOBI OFF!! HE HAS DONE JACK SHITT ALL GAME...

Jonas is the only outlet when they pressure us, has held the ball up well and is our only real threat in attack, can't beleive he's getting dissed!

Nolan and butt are doing ok, crap goal to give away, colo was well late coming out.

Get ranger or xisco on instead of amobi, I really do despise him, second to every ball and looks about 3 stone overweihgt ffs!

Guest johnson293

We need a new manager.

Who exactly?

I dont see how things are much/any different to Septmeber when JFK was the only one who wanted it!!

I'd bring both strikers off at half-time and stick Lovenkrands & Xisco on. Give it another 10-15 minutes, then put Lua-Lua on for Duff. I know Carroll's done ok, but I can see him doing something daft this half.

Fair enough, he might do something daft, but I'd have him over a Xisco who has barely played a minute of football for us. Wouldn't trust him to bust a nut for us right now, tbh.

GET AMEOBI OFF!! HE HAS DONE JACK SHITT ALL GAME...

Jonas is the only outlet when they pressure us, has held the ball up well and is our only real threat in attack, can't beleive he's getting dissed!

Nolan and butt are doing ok, crap goal to give away, colo was well late coming out.

Get ranger or xisco on instead of amobi, I really do despise him, second to every ball and looks about 3 stone overweihgt ffs!

rangers not on  the bench man

Sunderland are much more composed and confident on the ball. That's the difference between the sides. We're tending to hoof it long a lot of the time, and while we're getting some chances that way, I wish we had a bit more ability to pass the ball on the deck.

In that sense, it doesn't help that we've got two big lads up front. Our midfield don't seem to know whether or when to go forward either.

shola just looks so slow at reacting to everything.

wouldlike to see nokan get a bit more involved.

we've looked handy down the left and need to build on that.

agree about Nolan.  When on the ball he's very good, but he seems to be missing a lot.  I'm seeing far too much of Nicky Butt.

This is just a joke with Shola. What was he going to achieve? Same performance as he had against Spurs all over again. Like he's out there for someone else's benefit. Joke. Fuck off and die already.

lovenkrands for ameobi

lua lua for duff

xwise

In a ideal world, however he will take Jonas off.

Jonas has been shit. His crossing and passing is atrocious.

What bollocks. Most of the time there's fuck all to aim at.

No his crossing has been absolutely shit, hit it too short on a number of occasions.

That said I dont think he is having a bad game, his range is still very much in need of finding though.

We need a new manager.

Who exactly?

I dont see how things are much/any different to Septmeber when JFK was the only one who wanted it!!

Surely someone like Roberto Martinez would take it. Ask Gary Speed, anyone really, even if it's just in the hope that they have a honeymoon period. We can have all the new players we want i don't think it will make a massive difference under Kinnear. Ketsbaia, he was begging for it.

If you stick a ball across the face of the goal, there should be one of your team mates going for the ball. There hasn't been. Ameobi can't be arsed to move, and despite Carroll actually playing quite well he's sat on the back post most of the time.

We need a new manager.

Who exactly?

Surely someone like Roberto Martinez would take it. Ask Gary Speed, anyone really, even if it's just in the hope that they have a honeymoon period. We can have all the new players we want i don't think it will make a massive difference under Kinnear. Ketsbaia, he was begging for it.

I thought Ketsbaia said he wouldnt take it under the current circumstances.