Ryan Taylor

Dave

Really? He played the ball so perfect in to the path of their player it was on a plate for their best shot of the game and gave another ball about 3 ft short for r Taylor which again caused us problems.

So whats the score for Raylors goals for and against us now? The balance must have been restored now right?

-1 I think

He's scored at least four for us now, he must be at least level par surely?

Guest VegasToon

The only reason now to keep Raylor is to play him against the scum.  Same with Shola.  All other games they can fuck off.

We need a Shola and Raylor photoshop effort with them as Batman and Robin.  "THE MACKEM SLAYERS!"

Pretty much with Ronaldo as far as Raylor goes. I can see peoples view with him being good to bring on late in games but he can be as much as a liability as a positive threat.

Shouldn't be anywhere near our side really. I don't mind him being around for cup games he is a decent enough pro to have around the club, but like Perch is wasted wages with no little upside.

Tiote and Coloccini were both terrific today. Especially Colo. It's scary, but not entirely surprising that someone out there thinks Raylor was better.

Agreed. Raylor was at his own standard except that he scored a goal.

Pretty much with Ronaldo as far as Raylor goes. I can see peoples view with him being good to bring on late in games but he can be as much as a liability as a positive threat.

Aye, against certain opposition where maybe a passing game isn't working or whatever, bring him on for Danny Simpson for 10-15 minutes or so and see if we can get a set-piece.

Shouldn't be anywhere near our side really. I don't mind him being around for cup games he is a decent enough pro to have around the club, but like Perch is wasted wages with no little upside.

Comparing him to Perch is ridiculously  harsh, Raylor at least is a threat from set-pieces and even scored a few last season, i'm not saying he should start but he dosn't deserve the amount of stick he's getting from some people here.