Ryan Taylor

Dave

Pretty much with Ronaldo as far as Raylor goes. I can see peoples view with him being good to bring on late in games but he can be as much as a liability as a positive threat.

Shouldn't be anywhere near our side really. I don't mind him being around for cup games he is a decent enough pro to have around the club, but like Perch is wasted wages with little to no upside.

Comparing him to Perch is ridiculously  harsh, Raylor at least is a threat from set-pieces and even scored a few last season, i'm not saying he should start but he dosn't deserve the amount of stick he's getting from some people here.

Disagree, they are both in the need to be replaced bracket nothing harsh about that. I'd expect a self professed winger to be a threat from set-pieces, just as I would expect a defender to put in a decent tackle and look solid, both players show far too little of both.

Its a moot point because we don't hold ourselves in any position to replace either of them. They are decent lads that get their heads down and accept the low wages we give them.

People may mock him for not being the next Ronald but the lad works hard for the shirt and hasn't been that bad considering the opposition and even got us three points today so I ain't gonna complain

Guest Stephen927

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14600984.stm

All set up for a "He cemented his place, and we found no one deserving in the limited time available to us."

It's quite obvious why he has said that.

He's not going to come out and say Ryan is shite and the sooner we can replace him the better, especially when the lad's confidence will be at a high.