Ryan Taylor

Dave

Guest neesy111

Fuck, good squad player that occasionally can get us out of trouble. Gutted. Hope Ferguson and Tavernier are up for it now.

Ferguson = Injury Plagued.  Has he ever been fit for more than 2 months recently?

I was too far away to see exactly what happened but just seemed to me one of them tackles where you thought it was nothing but the way raylor seemed in a lot of pain knew something bad had happened. Similar to Aguero at the start of the season.

I was too far away to see exactly what happened but just seemed to me one of them tackles where you thought it was nothing but the way raylor seemed in a lot of pain knew something bad had happened. Similar to Aguero at the start of the season.

He just landed badly and jarred the knee, looked straight away like a long time out. Reminded me a bit of that one Michael Owen did playing for England, where he just planted his leg and his ligaments went.

Guest bimpy474

He just landed badly and jarred the knee, looked straight away like a long time out. Reminded me a bit of that one Michael Owen did playing for England, where he just planted his leg and his ligaments went.

Exactly how i snapped my ACL, just planted my leg and pop.

It looked fucking awful when I was watching it on the screen. Completely fell at an angle while his leg remained planted. you'd expect it to be 6-8 months if not longer if his cruciate's gone. Really nice lad and while I got frustrated with him when he played all those LB games, I quite liked him as a sub/cup game player. He is also in the top three in the league for set pieces

Not sure if anyone else has commented but, he was on his feet and walked, albeit limped heavily, off the field while supported by the physios.

If it was cruciate I don't think he could have done that, he would have needed to be stretchered.

Hopes....

Edit - bothered to read back a couple of pages and this has already been pointed out.  Nice!

Not sure if anyone else has commented but, he was on his feet and walked, albeit limped heavily, off the field while supported by the physios.

If it was cruciate I don't think he could have done that, he would have needed to be stretchered.

Hopes....

I'm hoping this means it is not as bad as first feared. Still doesn't look good though. A very valuable member of the squad. Gutted for him.

Guest neesy111

Hopes....

I remember Steven Taylor walking off v Chelsea last season....