Ryan Taylor

Dave

Not sure if anyone else has commented but, he was on his feet and walked, albeit limped heavily, off the field while supported by the physios.

If it was cruciate I don't think he could have done that, he would have needed to be stretchered.

Hopes....

I remember Steven Taylor walking off v Chelsea last season....

True actually.... 

Guest bimpy474

Not sure if anyone else has commented but, he was on his feet and walked, albeit limped heavily, off the field while supported by the physios.

If it was cruciate I don't think he could have done that, he would have needed to be stretchered.

Hopes....

Edit - bothered to read back a couple of pages and this has already been pointed out.  Nice!

I drove home, went to the hospital the next day and got mis-diagnosed, went back to work two weeks later (i was a removals man, no sick pay). Played football for a month or so a year later before i collapsed in a heap. Got mis-diagnosed again. Three years after snapping it i got a MRI and 6 months after that it got repaired.

Amazing what you can do really.

Guest SuperShola!

jonas gutierrez‏@elgalgojonas

Bad news, ryan taylor injured, hope he have a good and a quick recovery. Malas noticias, ryan taylor grave lesion, espero se recupere pronto

Guest johnson293

Sam Matterface

Doesnt look great for Ryan Taylor - it is his Anterior Cruciate Ligament - and will be out for some time #NUFC

:sad:

Gutted for him.

The incident reminded me of when Owen got injured in that game for England. As soon as he did it, he (and us) knew it was bad. :sad:

Best of luck in the recovery Ryan!

Hopes....

Edit - bothered to read back a couple of pages and this has already been pointed out.  Nice!

I drove home, went to the hospital the next day and got mis-diagnosed, went back to work two weeks later (i was a removals man, no sick pay). Played football for a month or so a year later before i collapsed in a heap. Got mis-diagnosed again. Three years after snapping it i got a MRI and 6 months after that it got repaired.

Amazing what you can do really.

Same, managed to limp it off and drive home, next day I couldn't walk though.

Gutted for Ryan, horrible thing to have happen.

H was chosen to be with Pardew at the pre-match press conference for last night's game because of his goal and performance last week..sadly that was the last we see of him this season..hope he recovers well and stays strong. One of the most improved and increasing valuable player we have. Really professional guy and will miss him this season.

Ryan Taylor, over the wall..