Post-Kinnear Appointment

oldtype

Short term contract = Paul Jewel, hes an experienced premiership relegation fighter and available

Next season = Steve Bruce, Aidy Boothroyd or someone of that ilk

In all seriousness, Advocaat is a good shout as well. Very underrated manager.

We should have tried to hold on to him after the 2006 WC.

I'd love Advocaat here, probably my number one choice. Has Zenit playing some very good and attractive football. Don't see him leaving them though, unfortunately.

I'd love Advocaat here, probably my number one choice. Has Zenit playing some very good and attractive football. Don't see him leaving them though, unfortunately.

I honestly think he's almost on par with Hiddink tactially.

Had some serious man management issues when he was down here though, now that I think of it.

Short term contract = Paul Jewel, hes an experienced premiership relegation fighter and available

Aidy fucking Boothroyd?

hells teeth.

Tore

Andre

Flo

See, that's what Dennis Wise is for O0

It may not be a bad idea after all. Advocaat could never complain, whenever he made a request to sign a player, Ashley/Wise could quite easily whip out the Tore Andre Flo card.

Aidy f***ing Boothroyd?

hells teeth.

You looked at our club from a distance recently? Relegation battle, useless owner, dennis wise as your boss, tiny transfer budget, owen and viduka on the way out, injury list longer than schindlers.

And you think we can attract a top manager? Dream on, realistically we can attract a young hungry manager or Steve Bruce

Aidy f***ing Boothroyd?

hells teeth.

You looked at our club from a distance recently? Relegation battle, useless owner, dennis wise as your boss, tiny transfer budget, owen and viduka on the way out, injury list longer than schindlers.

And you think we can attract a top manager? Dream on, realistically we can attract a young hungry manager or Steve Bruce

Yes i have looked at our club at a distance, i even see the cunt in my dreams.

Adding another layer of shit wont help us.

If they approach a manager and push their ideas across in the correct way am sure they could get someone in half decent.  I'm not expecting a WORLD CLASS manager but someone better then Aidy Fucking Boothroyd.

Aidy f***ing Boothroyd?

hells teeth.

Is Steve Bruce full on pasties and not hungry?

Aidy f***ing Boothroyd?

hells teeth.

Is Steve Bruce full on pasties and not hungry?

I class him as an experienced manager as opposed to Aidy Boothroyd, who I suggested or "someone of that ilk" 

Dream appointment would be Scolari. Realistic choices are down to Martinez and Jol although that one's based more in hope that reality as i doubt he is going to be available until the summer at the earliest, and even then we would have to compensate Hamburg. Can't see Ashley going for that.

Rate Jol higher than Scolari for PL.

I agree. Would be a cracking appointment. He's even worked under the DoF system and done well with it in this league before if, as it appears, we must stick with it.

How about Scolari to the end of the season (he's out of work so who knows?) then Jol come the summer?

If we got Scolari to the end of the season, surely we should be looking at keeping him long term?

I don't think we'd have a cat in hell's chance of keeping him here on a long term basis, but at the moment he's unemployed and probably feels he has a point to prove. A spell as a transitional manager might appeal. It's a long shot but surely worth a punt?

Aidy Boothroyd was sacked from Watford.

Watford.

Where did Joe come from?

We were offering 6 games at a club that was soon to be sold! If that was still the case, yes, bring in shit Aidy, but it isn't the case anymore.

Watford.

Where did Joe come from?

We were offering 6 games at a club that was soon to be sold! If that was still the case, yes, bring in s*** Aidy, but it isn't the case anymore.

Make up your mind. First your saying Aidy Boothroyd isnt good enough for this club, then your saying unless its a 6 game deal. FFS either you think he could do a job here or he couldnt. I think he could.

Does he excite me? NO. Do I think he will bring us the champions league? NO. Do I believe we can attract someone who can excite me and deliver us the champions league? NO.

Im looking at the situation realistically (Ask you teacher what that word means).

Watford.

Where did Joe come from?

We were offering 6 games at a club that was soon to be sold! If that was still the case, yes, bring in s*** Aidy, but it isn't the case anymore.

Make up your mind. First your saying Aidy Boothroyd isnt good enough for this club, then your saying unless its a 6 game deal. FFS either you think he could do a job here or he couldnt. I think he could.

Does he excite me? NO. Do I think he will bring us the champions league? NO. Do I believe we can attract someone who can excite me and deliver us the champions league? NO.

Im looking at the situation realistically (Ask you teacher what that word means).

Don't be such a prick, there's no fucking need for it.

Anyway personally I'd like to see Advocaat or Jol here, think they could work with the system and get some good results.

Watford.

Where did Joe come from?

Are you fucking kidding me? :lol:

someone doing a 6 game job is the same as a full time appointment to you?

I think JK/AB are both fucking shite. For 6 games, they're bareable. Anymore, SHIT.

Dumb fuck.

Watford.

Where did Joe come from?

Are you f***ing kidding me? :lol:

someone doing a 6 game job is the same as a full time appointment to you?

I think JK/AB are both f***ing s****. For 6 games, they're bareable. Anymore, s***.

Dumb f***.

Glad to see you didnt bite  :rolleyes:

Run this by me again in your mind. We approach a big name manager like Jol or Advocaat or  Scolari and we ask them to take the job full time:

Mike: Hows about it then?

Top Manager: Who do I report to?

Mike: Dennis Wise

TM: Who?

Mike: Little dennis, used to play for chelsea, managed millwall and leeds in the lower leagues

TM: And whats he going to do to help me?

Mike: he will buy you the players

TM: OK. How much can I spend?

Mike Well, depends on what we get from sales really, plus £8 million

TM: Right we shift MOwen, and Viduka out and raise some cash

Mike: Well, no theyre out of contract

TM: well who have we got to raise some funds?

Mike: Shola, duff, butt

TM: Who?

Mike: Shola, lazy cunt, scored 50 goals in 10 years, Duff the little irish bloke plays one good game every 20, and butt the ginger completes two passes in three games

TM: Were fucked.

Mike: Welcome on board

TM: Fuck off

That is how imagine your scenario might turn out.