Post-Kinnear Appointment

oldtype

Newcastle have put together a package to keep managerial team Joe Kinnear, Chris Hughton and Colin Calderwood at the club until 2011. (News of the World)

But according to the Sunday Express Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is ready to bring Terry Venables in to work alongside Calderwood and Hughton with Kinnear set to miss the rest of this season. (Sunday Express)

Just great! Yet another dinosaur :tickedoff:

if the three numpties have actually signed and been offered a contract, can I be cynical and say that the morons running the club ( owners et al) are looking at a backdoor method of forcing someones hand to buy the club or am I way off beam and they actually do want to ruin the club.

:kinnear: will be here when he's still a corpse

same difference really

If Kinnear can't return, Hughton will get the job on a permanent basis.  I can actually see it happening, Ashley just viewing the manager's role as any otehr job title in any other business, where when one person moves on the person below them get promoted up.

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but... Please... I'm just begging at this point. The only hope to save our Premiership status is to roll the dice on a new permanent manager and hope they can pull a Roy Hodgson.

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but... Please... I'm just begging at this point. The only hope to save our Premiership status is to roll the dice on a new permanent manager and hope they can pull a Roy Hodgson.

the cunts probably arent even considering it. shitheads.

the cunts probably arent even considering it. shitheads.

They are just crossing their fingers and hoping it's ok. They've been doing this all season since appointing Joe Kinnear in all honesty, and now the chickens are coming home to roost big style.

for some reason i have that feeling too. Ashley's face at the end. Its as if it just dawned on him how much shit we are in.

Dennis is his football "knows how football clubs work" brain at Boardroom level remember. Dennis knows what he is doing. He would easily know that Mid March is too late to make a managerial change to try and avoid relegation.

for some reason i have that feeling too. Ashley's face at the end. Its as if it just dawned on him how much shit we are in.

Dennis is his football "knows how football clubs work" brain at Boardroom level remember. Dennis knows what he is doing. He would easily know that Mid March is too late to make a managerial change to try and avoid relegation.

It's not though. Pompey showed an immediate improvement after sacking Adams, so did Blackburn after ditching Ince. Even we picked after appointing Kinnear, all we need is a short term boost of some leadership in the next few games.

It's not though. Pompey showed an immediate improvement after sacking Adams, so did Blackburn after ditching Ince. Even we picked after appointing Kinnear, all we need is a short term boost of some leadership in the next few games.

The point is, if our beloved owner had the slightest bit of common sense he would have done this as soon as JFK took ill.

But no.... HE knows better than ever fucker else.

The point is, if our beloved owner had the slightest bit of common sense he would have done this as soon as JFK took ill.

But no.... HE knows better than ever fucker else.

or as soon as he announced he was staying in december, astounding to think that he saw kinnear as part of his long term plan back then.

tbh, Ashley looked really worried when the cameras was filming him after the game. Something needs to be done. NOW!

Hughton was stood on the touchline, though, not Kinnear.

When JFK is out there on the touchline again, you'll be able to hear the boardroom's collective sigh of relief from Gateshead.

The end of the season will be a right laugh, though.