Pre Match: Newcastle United vs Everton - see OP for N-O podcast!

joeyt

Can't say i'd be ecstatic with a draw... we've got a seriously frightening run of fixtures ahead of us and 3 points today is pretty important iyam. That's without even considering the players they've got out...

Can't say i'd be ecstatic with a draw... we've got a seriously frightening run of fixtures ahead of us and 3 points today is pretty important iyam. That's without even considering the players they've got out...

Your mad. Everton are a very good side and we have been fucking awful this season. The win against West Brom has got people's hopes up way too high. I'd be more than happy with a piont.

I'm not demanding a win and i know it'll be a rock hard game... i'm just saying, i won't be jumping about the room if we get a draw. It'd be better than a loss, obviously, but it wouldn't really help us considering the games ahead.

Lineups? They've still got a few players out, have played recently so I understand Hughton's decision to leave our impact players on the bench. Our starting eleven is good enough to give them a fight. I only hope that, if required, changes are made quickly (and not retardedly late like after 80 minutes).